Epilogue

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

After 1 year:

It's been 1 year to their weeding now. Taehyung got a job. Jimin and Yoongi also started a new life. Jimin even adopted a child. An adorable girl, now the mafia house was less terrifying and more fun filled. Over the year a lot has changed.

Nana is also in a relationship with a guy from her school. Taehyung was so happy when he got to know.

Between Taehyung and Jungkook love has just multiplied at so many degrees more. They got even more close to each other. Taehyung is still sensitive to violence. And Jungkook is still fulfilling his promise. He has protected him like his own life. Taehyung can't bear loud voices or a sight of blood and Jungkook made sure that he never sees any of it.

Taehyung is a doctor. He is basically a psychologist. The hospital where he works is away from the mansion and he has to take a bus. But Jungkook made sure that he learns how to ride a car and now he owns a car.

Jungkook is still ruthless mafia to the world but not anymore to Taehyung.

"Jk we got a problem." He was brought back to his sensed by panicked voice of Jimin.

"What happened?" He asked. Looking at Jimin one thing is clear that it's actually a worrisome news.

"Switch On the TV." Jimin said walking up to his table and stood beside him. Jungkook did as told.

Taehyung was free form his shift. He got a call from the bank earlier asking him to come over to sign some documents. He is now on his ways to the bank. He is eager to go back home as he didn't get a chance to meet Jungkook in the morning. He was supposed to be at hospital come early so he just left without meeting Jungkook.

"I hope it won't take much time." He muttered parking the car outside the bank and went inside.

He was yet to meet the manager when a loud gun shot was heard in the hall way and soon the bank was filled with dreadful screams. Taehyung couldn't help but feel his body trembling.

"W-what's happening." He whispered to himself.

"Everybody down on the ground, hands in the air." One man with a black mask covering his whole face shouted pointing his gun at the crowd.

Taehyung might be the first one to oblige. He did as told.

"Take out whatever you have." Another one shouted. "Place your phone, watches and wallet along with every jewelry you have in this bag." Another man stepped forward with a black bag, collecting everything from the crowd.

Taehyung was shaking and tears already filled his eyes. He looked at his arm and saw the bracelet Jungkook gave him.

He slowly pulled it off of his arm and putt it in his mouth. The ring was still there. He was about to hide it but one of the men pulled him up by his collar and stood him up.

Taehyung's breath hitched when he felt a cold gun pointed at his forehead.

"Hey pal, you think we are joking here?" The man with the gun asked. Taehyung shook his head violently in a, No.

"What were you doing?" The man said again. Taehyung again shook his head.

"Speak up." He pressed the gun even further. Taehyung's tear fell from his eyes. "Hand over your phone and wallet." Taehyung did it quickly, strongly fisting his wedding ring to not show it.

"Everybody listen here, if anyone tried to be clever, you'll soon have a bullet in your head. Stay still and do as we say, and we will let you guys go." The one holding Taehyung shouted right from his behind and Taehyung lost control on his emotions. His tears flowing out continuously and he was getting out of his mind. He wanted Jungkook, He wanted him to hug him and caress the fear away.

"Hey, boss said JK's husband is also here. Don't you think it's a jackpot for us? We can get that fucker on his knees" one of them came running and whispered on the boy's ear who was holding Taehyung. Taehyung was thankful that he was wearing a mask. They both burst out laughing.

"Fucking yes." The other said.

"Stay still or else I won't hesitate to shoot you." He pushed Taehyung on the ground and Taehyung was thankful that he didn't do anything else.

They'll kill me....... They'll kill me.........They'll kill me.........They'll kill me......I'll die.....I'll die.

These words were repeating in his mind. He dug his head in knees and stayed still. Tears flowing down his eyes.

"We gotta do something." Jungkook shouted looking clearly on the news channel where it was shown that Taehyung was on gun point. "Who the fuck are they?"

"Some small street gang. They want publicity so they attacked the bank." Jimin told him.

"I want to know who is leading them. Get me the footage from inside." He took his phone and called someone.

"Kook, his life is in danger. Just look at him at this rate he will faint any time soon." Jimin said panicked.

"DO AS I SAY. CONNECT ME TO THEIR BOSS" he shouted. Jimin nodded and ran outside. Soon they were connected to the boss of the gang.

"Tell your boys to move out of there in next two minutes. One second late and I'll open the fire" He threatened, and it was true his guards and armed men were circling the ban building.

"I'll move them out. Please don't do anything" the other said and he smirked.

He also got the footage of inside the building and his eyes were only on one certain figure who was hiding his head in the knees and the slight shaking of his shoulders made it clear that he was crying.

"Don't cry Love, I will never let anything happen to you." He whispered getting ready to go get his love.

Hobi was already on his way to take him away from the building. Whatever the matter is he can't let anyone know about Taehyung being his husband. He has kept it like that and it's better that way.

Hobi took Taehyung from the bank and quickly left the site. Throughout the ride Taehyung was unusually quiet. He just rolled himself and stayed like this not even moving a bit. Hobi knows this event affected him more than it should.

As soon as the car stopped Hobi tapped Taehyung's shoulder. He looked up from his position and saw Jungkook standing there. He felt like crying he hurriedly tried to open the door but the car wasn't opening, he started to panic and the tears he was holding back started flowing out of his eyes.

Jungkook saw Taehyung panicking and he ran to the car. Hobi unlocked the door and Taehyung was pulled out by Jungkook. His face digging in Jungkook's neck and he started crying again.

"I was so scared."

"I promised to always protect you love, I won't let anything happen to you." Jungkook kissed him and he calmed down quickly. He just kept hugging him. Jungkook took him back to the mansion.

"I love you" Taehyung said hugging him tightly.

"To love, Laughter and ever after love" Jungkook cuddled him in his bed both of them sleeping in each other's arm and forgetting the worries of the world.

Hello Army 💜💜

It officially ends here. I hope that you guys are happy with it now. I hope it met your expectations, do let me know. Share your thoughts please.

I purple you 💜💜