Wrath

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What about him?" Jin's motherly instincts kicked in. Taehyung means soo much to him. He don't know how  but younger made his special place in olders heart.

"H-he is Kim hyung. M-Min ho's son....." Jimin told everything to Jin. From the very start till today. Of course Jin knows about Jungkook's story but the thing that always irritated him was presence of Taehyung in the mansion. He was not the type of person who should be in that dark world of mafia.

Jimin thought Jin would be worried after hearing all this but it was completely opposite. Jin was angry after listening all Jimin had to say.

"You knew all along yet you never told anybody" Jin hissed in anger while jolting Jimin's hand away from him.

"Hyung..... i... I thought out of all the  people you will...." Jimin couldn't complete his sentence as Jin's eyes were shouting arrows towards him. He lowered his head without saying anything else.

"You could have told anyone Jimin. If not anyone else then atleast me. I could have helped you. Hyung-sik was a good choice but still he was not trained for this mission." Jin's words made Jimin to lift his head. He looked directly in Jin's eyes and saw few tears building up. Jin was always soft around his boys and Taehyung holds a very dear corner in his heart.

"I knew" they both turned listing to the voice and Jimin just rolled his eyes seeing the one who spoke.

"Shut up Hobi. You don't know what we are talking about" Jimin turned to Jin and saw Jin's mouth agape.

"Hoseok what are you doing here? I thought I'll never be able to see you again" Jin stood up seeing the other boy.

"Same hyung i also thought I'll never be able to thank you" Hobi bowed and hugged Jin. Jin's face lit up seeing Hobi after so many years.

"Where did you go. I went to see your place but you never went there anymore" Jin asked him again completely ignoring Jimin who was standing there listening to both of them completely clueless of what's going on.

"I had help hyung. After that day i never went there but boss trained me and finally i was able to help him" Hobi said with proud now Jin was confused.

"What do you mean?" Jin couldn't help but ask.

"I was on a mission hyung" Hobi answered.

"And from what i know i was your mission right." Many thoughts lingered in Jimin's mind and he remembered the day he met hobi in the parking lot of the hotel he was staying in Seoul. "Who sent you? Who are you working for" Jimin said grabbing Hobi from the collar.

"I did" Jimin had enough of those new entries after every 5 min. He let go of Hobi's collar and turned to curse who ever came in now.

But he couldn't seeing the person who just entered living room, Jimin halted in his way. He couldn't think of anything else now. The feeling of betrayal hit him again. "Yoongz"

The called person showed his gummy smile and opened his arms for the shorter boy, but Jimin was like glued to the ground. He couldn't move. Yoongi lowered his arms and perked on Jimin's forehead. "Missed you too baby".

"You knew?" Jimin recovered from the shock and asked.

"Actually no. But when i came to know Hung-sik is protecting him then the only person i can think off was you. I joined the dots and there the truth came to the front. I sent Hobi/ Hoseok to accompany you. I knew if you got to know about that boy you will come back right away, and I couldn't let it happen. No not in my watch. I promised JK to help him and i did" Jimin wanted to slap Yoongi so hard so that he couldn't stand up ever again.