Drunk

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"Did I kill him? What happened to me? That wasn't me," Jungkook stumbled and leaned back against the door. The image of the wounded brunette's body remained etched in his mind – the terrified expression, teary eyes, and his desperate pleas all pointed to his innocence.

Why is he here? He didn't actually do anything. He was brought here against his will, so it's only natural for him to seek his freedom.

Enough, JK. Haven't you already forgotten who he belongs to? Whose son he is? Did you forget what he did to you? Well, if you have, then by all means, let him go; apparently, he's blameless.

"Stop it. Shut up. Just shut up!" Jungkook's voice escalated as he hurled a nearby vase across the room. He clutched his head so hard that his knuckles turned white. "Ahhhh!" he screamed, striking the ground in a battle against himself.

Jungkook rose, making his way to the bottle on the table and pouring himself a drink. He downed the contents in one go, filling up another glass. Unaware, he finished the entire bottle, intoxicated to the point of losing focus. He sank back onto the sofa, his head hanging.

*_*

"Take him to his room. Lift him carefully!" Namjoon commanded the men present, directing them to transport Taehyung to the room he was being held in. Taehyung was unconscious, his breathing dangerously shallow.

Did he kill him?

Namjoon sighed, rubbing his temple while keeping his eyes fixed on Taehyung's lifeless form. "Did you contact Jin? When will he arrive?" Namjoon questioned Jackson, seated next to the brunette, holding his hand and watching over him with concern.

"He... he said he'd be here in 15 mi..." Jackson was cut short as the door swung open, revealing a soft-featured man with a medical bag. Namjoon hastened over, took the bag, and gestured towards the bed. "Here, Doc," he stated, and Jin sat on the opposite side of the bed where the unconscious boy lay.

"Oh my... What happened to him?" Jin's first words upon seeing the boy's angelic features were laden with shock. He turned to Namjoon, who swallowed visibly. "JK... umm... Don't ask me. I can't tell you. Just examine him; he fainted."

"He fainted? Seriously? Can't you see these wounds?" Jin's exasperation was evident as he extracted his stethoscope, checking the boy's breathing, pulse, and widening his eyes at the alarming reading.

"Did he eat anything? It seems like he hasn't had proper food in ages. Look at his pale skin and his fatigue," Jin's gaze bore into the men gathered in the room.

"When did he eat? And what?" He queried the mint-haired boy standing beside the dimpled one. "I brought food for him, but he rejected it. Even Jackson tried, but he didn't even take a sip of water. And based on my research, he hasn't been eating well," Yoongi stated, leaning against the wall.

"Who is he, Namjoon? Why is he here?" Jin's gaze shifted to the unconscious boy again. "I can't tell you. Just treat him before JK visits him again," Yoongi's response was devoid of emotion. A slight grunt sounded, causing all to turn towards the source.

A faint whimper escaped the brunette's lips as he stirred. His body ached, each wound throbbing acutely. Taehyung's eyes widened with panic as he glanced at the men in the room. "I-i am s-sorry, please," his hoarse voice trembled, tears welling up as the painful memories rushed back.

"Stay still. Drink this. You need sustenance," Jin spoke gently to the innocent boy, offering a glass of water. Taehyung attempted to speak again, only to be interrupted by Jackson pushing a spoonful of hot soup into his mouth. "Just eat," Jackson encouraged, and Taehyung resignedly accepted the spoon.