Betrayal

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

(Too much happening in this chapter- a little Vmin also enjoy)
Very long chapter ahead....

It was quite a day at Jeon Mansion. Except for the one certain person. Everything was normal except the one not so normal behavior person.

Taehyung woke up just like same as always and followed the routine to which he was quite used to now. He came toward the kitchen as saw no one was up except Jin and Yoongi. As he came outside he saw Jin going out of the main door. Taehyung ran and back hugged the tall man who halted and turned with the great smile.

"Hey, so you up. Did you sleep well?" Jin asked ruffling younger's hairs a little to which the other crunched his nose. It made Jin giggle seeing the pretty boy infront of him.

"I slept well. Where are you going so early?" Taehyung frowned and asked. It was just 7 in the morning and the mansion was quite, even the foot steeped echoed in the hall.

"That i should be asking. Why are you up so early? And outside? Go inside Yoongi will be here in a minute go before he come outside. I'll meet you in the evening." Jin asked with a panicked expression completely ignoring the other's question. The worry in the voice made Taehyung to hug other.

Jin flinched hearing the muffled giggles coming from the boy whose head was buried in his chest. Jin tapped softly on the back of younger's head and separated him from himself with a questionable expression. Taehyung was still smiling but stopped when he saw Jin completely clueless.

"I live here now hyung. I'm not kidnapped anymore. Sir bought me. I'm slave here Hung. I'm allowed to move freely here but just inside. It's enough freedom for me." Taehyung stopped and Jin's expression was unreadable. He was hell angry and the way Taehyung said it all so easily made others heart clench.

"Ahh except College. Namjoon hyung asked sir to let me go to college. As its my last year so. I'm happy hyung." Am i? Taehyung smiled at his fullest and tried completely to ignore the pain in his chest. "Oh I thought Namjoon hyung told you. You gave me a ride yesterday remember."

Jin rolled his eyes on the mention of Namjoon. Taehyung felt something is not right but didn't felt like asking. Jin again asked the same question. "Why are you up so early anyway?"

Taehyung gave him "i just told you" look but older didn't quite got it. " For college hyung, and before that i have to make breakfast for sir." Jin singed.

"It's Saturday Tae baby. You don't have college today and about breakfast he is not up so why make breakfast so early. Go have some rest." Taehyung facepalmed himself when he realized that its weekend. He asked Jin again where is he going and the other told him that he has an emergency at the hospital so he have to go but promised to meet him in the evening.

"And keep your meals regular. You didn't had you dinner last night again. We will talk about that when I'll come back. For now eat well and be careful." Jin don't know why he said the last word but he just needed to say it to younger. Jin bid him goodbye and left. Taehyung also made his way to his room to have some more sleep.

A little knock on his door made him stir up from bed. Another knock and he analyzed the situation he is in. The clock infront on him reads 9:30

Oh shit. How did i sleep for so late. Jk will kill me .

Another knock and he ran to the door. As the door open there stand a bulky man. Almost equal the hight with the door frame. Taehyung gulped realizing who was the man .

"I-I'm s-sorry. I'll m-make it real quick" Taehyung shuttered and the man just held him by collar and practically lifted him and made his way to JK's room. Taehyung struggled to free himself but the iron fist on his collar didn't allowed it.