Dream or Reality

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

Taehyung and Jungkook was walking by the green fields. Hand in hand and walking beside eachother. The country side seemed much relaxing.

Taehyung had a genuine smile over his face and Jungkook was proud of himself for being the reason of that smile. After like eternity he seemed to be holding younger in his arms.

Jungkook stopped and Taehyung didn't noticed and walked forward. Jungkook back hugged him causing him to gasp but soon he relaxed and showed his boxy smile. A deep sweet giggle that sounded like a music to Jungkook's ears.

There was silence between them but it was a peaceful silence, one that was amusing both of them. Taehyung didn't struggled to break free from the hug.

They kept walking with slow steps and Jungkook digging his nose in the crock of younger's neck. Taehyung tilted his head to give him more space to smell him.

Jungkook did as instructed by Taehyung. Another giggle echoed the lonely road. It was just the two of them. The cool breeze brushing there faces and walking pass them.

Taehyung after a while traced the hands that were resting on his stomach and jammed his hands above them. Jungkook felt the giddiness inside him.

Thought they seem quite used to but still this sensation was new and good. Jungkook felt utterly comfortable. It was his safest place.

The great mafia leader was weak right now. He was not The Jeon Jungkook, he was a adult who was helplessly in love.

Taehyung was the only weakness of the strong mafia leader. He kissed the back of younger's neck causing him to jolt his neck slowly with a soft giggling. Jungkook didn't wanted to let go of other.

The soft blue shirt of Taehyung moving due the impact of strong wind over his small frame. Taehyung shivered and Jungkook unfolded his hand off of him to take off his coat.

He took off his coat to wrap it around Taehyung's shoulder but Taehyung was way ahead of him. He was not noticing the absence of Jungkook around him. Jungkook tried to call him.

"Taehyung..... stop" Jungkook said but the other didn't even turned to his voice. He was continuously walking a head. Jungkook was about to run when three men cane out of blue and surrounded Taehyung.

Jungkook wanted to move, to run to the younger but his feet seemed like glued on the ground. He tried to lift his foot but he failed.

"Taehyung watch out." He shouted as now Taehyung heard him. He turned and saw three men surrounding him with guns in their hands. He panicked and looked back at Jungkook.

Jungkook was still trying to break free but all struggle seemed futile. He was getting desperate now as he saw the man pulling their guns out. He saw one man stepping forward and yanking the boy toward him.

"Stay away from him." Jungkook shouted to the man who was holding Taehyung's arm. Jungkook clearly saw tears in Taehyung's eyes. He was looking him in the eye with glassy layer in his eyes.

Jungkook was sweating hard due to the struggle. He was doing all he could to free himself. He saw the other two also getting close to Taehyung. One of them pointed his gun over his heart and the other at the back of his neck, right where Jungkook kissed him.

"Let him go. I swear if he got even a single scratch I'll tear you all apart." Jungkook yelled again while trying to move but his body was betraying him. He can't bear Taehyung being in danger.