Kidnapped

"Life is not a bed of roses; it's a cycle of pain and suffering. Undoubtedly, LIFE = PAIN, with the same number of letters and nearly identical meanings."

He lowered his gaze and continued walking towards the store. His empty stomach exacerbated the discomfort, made even worse by the recent beating. He hadn't eaten since yesterday, and the circumstances were far from conducive to allowing him to eat. Consequently, he kept his head down and pressed on. After a ten-minute walk, he arrived at his destination. The brightly lit store radiated light across the surrounding area, while the usual crowd of people bustled about. He glanced around as he crossed the road and approached the store's entrance.

"Hello," Taehyung greeted in his customary cheerful voice, ensuring that no one could discern the distress he had recently experienced. However, his greeting was accompanied by a frown when he spotted an unfamiliar face behind the counter. A new employee? Did I get replaced? Damn. No, no, no, please not this, not now.

As these thoughts churned in Taehyung's mind, the owner emerged from the restroom and made his way to the counter. "Bae-Baekhyun," Taehyung stammered while speaking, placing a hand on the owner's shoulder. The older man turned around promptly, offering the younger a brilliant smile before enveloping him in a warm embrace. Taehyung felt a slight ease in his tension and stepped back, looking between the stranger and the owner. "Sh-should I leave?" he questioned once more, confusion evident in his gaze as he shifted his attention between the two.

"Why? Are you resigning? Well, the contract isn't over yet – you still have three more months of work with me," Baekhyun responded, directing his full focus to the younger man. Observing the resistance and confusion in Taehyung's eyes, he swiftly turned to the counter, wrapping his arms around the waist of the stranger present there. "He's not your replacement," Baekhyun stated, his lips curving into a chuckle. "My apologies, I neglected to introduce him. Taehyung, this is Chanyeol, and Chanyeol, meet my dear Taehyung," the owner introduced the two individuals, and Taehyung, no longer fearing the worst, exhaled a sigh he had been holding since he entered the store. With that, he bowed politely to the stranger.

"I thought I was your dear?" Chanyeol quipped dramatically, placing a hand over his heart and pretending to be wounded.

"Enough, Chan. You're such an actor. Why don't you give it a try?" Baekhyun playfully smacked the other man's head before walking towards Taehyung.

"Where were you? You didn't come yesterday. Is everything alright?" the owner inquired softly, his voice carrying concern as he caressed Taehyung's cheek. "Oh, come on. He's an adult. He doesn't need to account for everything to you. He might have been engaged in something private, right, bud?" Chanyeol winked at Taehyung, who, still clueless, felt increasingly uneasy. Regardless, Chanyeol continued, "Just look at him, man. He's good-looking beyond belief, almost as though he isn't real." Chanyeol playfully approached Taehyung and traced the younger man's lips with his finger, lifting them at the corner as he supported his face by gripping his chin.

"S-stop," Taehyung pleaded, backing away and raising his hand defensively as if protecting himself. "D-don't, p-please, s-stop. I-I..." He shut his eyes tightly, his body trembling. Cold sweat formed on his forehead, and tears streamed down his face. Baekhyun, startled, hurriedly released the younger man and watched as Taehyung pushed him away, struggling to distance himself.

"P-please, Father. I-I promise I didn't break my promise. Believe me, I'm telling the truth, Father. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, F-father, p-please. Not again, p-please, just l-listen, please..." Taehyung's eyes remained closed, and he continued to resist within the older man's arms. Baekhyun, baffled, let go of Taehyung, who then attempted to extricate himself. "Hey, hey, calm down. It's me – your hyung. Your father isn't here. Just relax. Breathe. In and out. In and out," Baekhyun directed, demonstrating deep breaths and encouraging Taehyung to follow suit. Taehyung, after some time, gradually eased, making his way to the restroom to freshen up. "Chan, I told you to handle him with care. He's so innocent and delicate; he's already dealing with so much. But no, you – you can't even control your crude humor," Baekhyun's frustration was palpable. He had always treated Taehyung with special consideration, understanding the struggles the young man faced in life.

"Oh, come on, I didn't do anything, Bacon. He's an adult. I assumed he could handle a joke at least," Chanyeol played it cool in front of Baekhyun, but deep down, he felt remorse for his actions upon witnessing Taehyung's distress.

Taehyung continued with his work as usual, completing his night shift. However, he didn't notice the person lingering near the chocolate display throughout his shift. He performed his duties, wrapped up the cash counting, and was about to close the counter when the final customer left after making their payment. With the counter secured, he bid farewell to the owner, holding a pack of beer in his hand as he exited the store.

The next few days followed a similar pattern. Chanyeol didn't return to the store after that particular day. Taehyung observed a regular visitor who would arrive early, engage in idle window shopping, and then depart shortly before closing time. He refrained from mentioning anything, thinking this person might share a similar reason for avoiding their home.

As was customary, Taehyung closed the counter, exited the store with a pack of beer, and commenced his walk home.

"He's left the store, sir. Be prepared."

There was a dark alley along his route that always made him uncomfortable. As he walked, he noticed a shadowy figure standing a distance away but squarely in his path. He was apprehensive, yet he continued walking, striving to hide his fear. Passing by the dim alley, he discerned footsteps trailing behind him. Anxiety surged, urging him to pick up the pace to a near run. Yet, the footsteps persisted. He attempted to glance back but inadvertently collided with a solid chest, crashing to the ground. Strong arms hoisted him up, and then darkness enveloped him. Blindfolded and sightless.

"W-w-who's there? What do you want?" Taehyung quivered, twisting his head in all directions, yet the darkness thwarted his efforts. Strong arms once more settled on his shoulders, prompting him to flinch due to the pain in his injured arm. The grip eased, and a hand cupped

his chin, bringing a face near his ear. "Relax, baby boy."

"P-please, release me. I m-mean you no harm," Taehyung implored, tears streaking his face. A deep, hearty chuckle resonated, intensifying his trepidation. The sound of a beer can opening reached his ears, and in a moment of desperation, he said, "You can take the entire pack if you want. Take my money, even my mobile. Just let me go. My father's waiting for me. I really need to leave, please."

"WILL YOU STOP TALKING OR SHOULD I MAKE YOU?" An authoritative voice reverberated, and Taehyung whimpered in response, overwhelmed by the commanding presence. "Put him in the car, and meet me at the mansion," the voice instructed the black-haired male before entering the vehicle.

"Understood. JK, should he ride with you, or should I guide him to my car?" Another voice inquired, and Taehyung's anxiety deepened upon hearing the dominant voice once again.

"I'll take him with me," the dominant figure declared, and Taehyung was forcibly dragged, thrown into a car seat, and enveloped in darkness. Sleep? Or unconsciousness? It remained uncertain.

"You may appear innocent, but you must atone for his misdeeds. Apologies!"

Hello Army...
New update. Hope you like the chapter . Do comment and vote and tell me how you feel about the book. I hope you like it...
show some support and share it with your friends also😊😊
I purple you all💜