Bitterness

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

The situation is same Jungkook didn't left his office since this morning. He is hungry, angry and somewhat sad.

Sad cz he didn't saw Jimin since yesterday and he don't have the courage to face him because of what happened in the morning.

One thing is for sure that if he is in pain so is his brother, he saw the black bags under Jimin's eyes and the way he was sitting for breakfast was clear that he didn't had his dinner last night. But what to do? He is not at fault, he is sure of it cz his parents were innocent.

He is innocent Kook, he didn't do anything...

Jimin's words echoed in his ears and Taehyung's face came infront of his eyes.

"He is innocent..... He is innocent..... He is innocent..... He is innocent..... He is innocent..... He is innocent....... He is innocent....." Jungkook kept saying this without knowing what he is doing.

"KOOK.... w-what the hell are you doing....." Jimin came running inside seeing Jungkook's hand all covered in blood. As he was punching the wall with his fist without being in his right mind.

"Nothing" Jungkook jerked his hand away roughly wiping it with his shirt.

"Why are you being like this Kook. You have never been like this. Don't you care how i feel?" Jimin said trying to clean the younger's wounded knuckle but Jungkook pushed Jimin slightly by pushing his chest.

"Its not necessary that you like everything i do and it's not important that i care how you feel." Jungkook said monotone to Jimin.

"Why are you bottling it inside Kook. Why can't you just let it out and let it go. Try to see what's new waiting for you." Jimin tried to push a little so that Jungkook can know what's actually troubling him.

"Oh don't worry whatever is it, i will not disturb you for that. You go protect your friend cz he will pay and i will make him pay" Jungkook with red eyes and volcanic voice said sending Jimin in panic mode.

"Things can't let go unless you let them go Kook" Jimin tried to make his brother understand, who was not at all in a mood to listen. Jimin was not understanding that what made Jungkook like this cz the Jungkook he saw in the morning will never be like this.

What's gotten into you kook....

"My parents aren't things, they were killed. And one can never know unless they have experienced the bond with parents, I don't blame you for that" Jungkook said eyes sending daggers to Jimin who was a little take aback by younger's words. He felt like someone slapped him on his face.

"JUNGKOOK" Jimin shouted trying his all to control himself from doing anything that he didn't want to do. Jungkook on the other hand smirked, again wiping his hand with his shirt as the blood is continuously flowing from it and the pain is also getting worse.

Stop it Jungkook. Don't make it any worse than it already is.

"What? You are an Orphan you can't deny it. You don't know how it feels to watch your parents die infront of you" Jungkook didn't have a control over his mouth anymore. He don't know what is flowing out of it. He tried to stop his tongue but his body betrayed him again.

Jungkook clearly knew he messed up soon he saw how Jimin became silent. The words that are sweared  to never be said were said on his face by none other than his own brother. He just stood there silent for a while.

"You are right I don't know and thank you for reminding me." Jimin's voice was low and full of hurt. A single tear left his eyes listening to Jungkook's words and he tried to stand perfectly but failed as he stumbled a little.