Confused

Ignore the mistakes 🙏🏻

"What the hell is wrong with you" Jungkook said while entering the room, booming voice  sending ringings to Lisa's ears . She saw JK from the mirror she was standing infront of.

There was a pile of clothes on the bed and Lisa was holding dress in her hand trying to see which look best. She turned and picked another dress not giving any attention to Jungkook.

"What do you think? Which one looks good?" Lisa said while holding the other dress completely ignoring Jungkook's question. Jungkook was loosing his temper with every passing seconds. He had already alot in his mind and Lisa's attitude was not helping at all.

"LISA" Jungkook roared again.

"Jungkook" Lisa smirked which fueled Jungkook's anger even more. He stepped forward and gripped her arm harshly. He snatched the dresses from Lisa's hand and threw them on the bed.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Jungkook said gritting his teeth. Lisa didn't budge at all.

"I'm....." she said looking at her bed. "I was selecting a dress" she said casually like there is nothing to notice around her.

"Don't tempt me Lisa. You know exactly what I'm talking about" Jungkook jolted her.

"Actually I don't. Care to elaborate" Lisa said removing her arm from Jungkook's hold.

"What the hell was that in the morning" Jungkook said turning her around as she went back to pick her dress up.

"Ohhh that. Ummm I don't think there is anything to say. I mean you saw everything so why ask?" Lisa went back to the mirror.

"Listen to me and listen very carefully. Stay away from things that don't concern you. It's better that you follow my orders like others do." Jungkook didn't took even a step forward just said it with his intimidating voice.

"It actually concerns me Jungkook. What i said in the morning was not wrong. I'm the only person here who should be doing your work. And about your order I would love to do as you say" Lisa said smirking.

"First its JK. J.K. remember it and second it's better if you know you place on your own. I don't want people around here gossiping about how a brother punished his sister." Jungkook said and turned on his feet to leave the room.

"Jung...."

"JK" Jungkook roared.

"I'm anything but your sister JK. Stop using these relationship slangs" Lisa hissed in anger while launching toward Jungkook.

"Enough. Don't make do what I don't want to do sis" Jungkook said mocking already pissed Lisa. "And i want you on the dining  table at the time of eating" Lisa tried to argue but Jungkook left the room after what had to say.

Lisa threw the dress that she was holding on the ground and screamed in frustration. "You will pay for this"

Jimin was sitting in the living room busy with his phone. He heard a faint footsteps and darted his gaze around only to fell on the certain individual he was avoiding from the past few hours.

Taehyung was moving toward him. Jimin panicked and switched off his off to slide it in his pocket. Taehyung was few step away.

"J-Jimin..... Sir can i...." Taehyung couldn't complete the sentence as Jimin stood up and left the living room making his way upstairs. Taehyung thought to follow him but a voice stopped him.