Chapter 15

Wuz Poppin baby! It's Crea in the building!!! 😎😎

Damn today was quite chill for me. Woke up at 12, ate some spaghetti, and like 3 hours later ate some McDonald's. Granted not the most healthy choice on a Monday but it was nice.

Also, I'm currently downstairs in my house and not in my bed so one of my family members can just walk right behind me without saying anything and just see what I'm writing. I could go back upstairs but I'm too lazy to gather my stuff and head to my room.
I'm just sitting at the family computer on my brothers' gaming chair, my posture has never been this great since like 3 months ago lmao.

Also before this, I was working on some art since I haven't drawn in like a week. It's Technoblade and Tommy and it's currently looking fire if I do say so myself.

There it is in all of its glory

There it is in all of its glory. It took me like 3 hours for the sketch and if your an absolute week like I am, you'll notice that it's a redraw of some official art from Toilet Bound Hanako Kun. I just saw the image and thought "you know what, I'm going to draw Techno and Tommy like that" and bam! 4 hours later and I currently have this. I would have continued it more but I realized the time and noticed that I haven't written all day so here I am. You're welcome 😉

Anyway, let's get on with that chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

          Both men began running towards each other, Techno gripping onto his weapon while Dabi's hands began to smoke a bit. They ran until they were about 2 feet away from each other before they went to attack. Dabi went and extended his hand, hoping to get Techno right in the face, but Technoblade was able to duck just in time and slash a bit of Dabi's thigh. The burnt man hissed in pain, grabbing onto his bleeding thigh. Techno stepped back after attacking, looking at his opponent, smiling a bit at the damage he caused.

          Most of their fight was like a 'you hit me then I hit you' sort of fight. Techno was able to get a hit on Dabi, and then Dabi would return the favor. Granted, Techno was also holding back, by a lot. But he wanted to make the most of it. He'd also go and have another one-sided conversation with Dabi, just to make everything a little bit more interesting while they fight.

          "So. Your a 'villain.' Does that mean you're against the government?" Techno asked as he ducked under Dabi's arm. Dabi looked at him, taking a few steps back. "Well yeah. But mostly against heroes. All they care about is fame and money." Dabi said, running in to try and get another hit in. "So does that mean you hate government too?" Technoblade said, smiling a bit near the end. Dabi just shrugged a bit. He was mostly against heroes, but he didn't really think about the government. "Well, are heroes with the government?" Dabi asks. "Well, they get paid, don't they? I assume that the government is the one who pays them. So yeah. I guess?" Technoblade said, slashing his sword against Dabi's side. Dabi leaned forward a bit, his jacket now have a rip in it and his white shirt now being stained with his blood.