Chapter 25

Heyo bitches I'm back!

I finally have some time to update so I might as well do it now y'know? I've literally been doing nothing but eating and sleeping for the past month or so and it's been great! Well I mean, I guess you can add in the whole school thing, but I was excused for all of the end-of-the-year state tests so I don't really count it.

But anyways...CHARLIE SLIMECICLE LORE POG!!! Holy crap I've been waiting for that day to happen, and I'm already an apologist for the guy 😩
Then there's more Ranboo lore that I cried about...but we don't talk about that okay? 😁

Well, that's enough from me, NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

          Hours have passed and Dream and Ranboo have been talking to each other about who knows what. They've gone through about any sort of conversation starter they had. They'd occasionally talk about small bits they'd do later, but other than that they were just stupidly debating about equally stupid shit.

'I believe their lunch is in a couple of minutes? Shall we start when we get there?' Ranboo types out, sending it over to Dream. The dirty blonde read the message, looking over and Ranboo and giving him a small nod. Soon enough the lunch bell rang and all of 1-A began to put their stuff away, then going over to the cafeteria. Ranboo and Dream looked at each other before heading out one and a time over to the cafeteria.

The two of them went their separate ways once they entered, making it look like it was intentional for them to split up. Dream ended up sitting with Deku and his friends, and Ranboo continued to walk around the place, looking like he was lost.

"You guys have hero training after this correct?" Dream asks resting his head on his hand. Deku looked up from his food and over to Dream, signaling him to wait a bit as he ate.

"Yeah, we do. I believe Mr. Aizawa says it's going to be a big exercise today." Deku replied, putting more rice into his mouth quickly after. Dream nodded lightly, and in the background, seeing Ranboo still walking around. He grinned a bit, ready to start the chaos.

"Oh, there's Ranboo. You guys don't mind me inviting him over right?" Dream asks again, pointing over at the hybrid who was clearly taller than any other student there. He was fidgeting with his hands and crown, looking left and right for who knows what.

"Yeah, sure we don't mind. He seems pretty lost." Tsuyu said, looking over at Ranboo, raising an eyebrow at him. Dreams grin grows a bit, happy that his little plan worked out, and so he called out to the hybrid.

"Hey, Ranboo! You want to come over here?" Dream yelled out, grabbing Ranboo's attention. The tall teen looked over, seeing that it was Dream who called him over. His eyes shot open a bit, questioning if he should go there or not. He looked around a bit more, not really seeing any other place he can go to, and nodded back, soon walking over to the group.

"Uhh hi. Hope I'm not interrupting anything." Ranboo said as he got over to the table, sitting at the only seat left, which sadly was direct across from Dream. He sat down, holding his hands together as one of his legs started moving up and down due to his nervousness.

"Oh no, you're not interrupting anything. I just wanted to talk to you." Dream replied to him, putting on a fake smile. Ranboo chuckled nervously, not really knowing what to respond to. The whole group was looking at him and he didn't know what to do.