Chapter 23

Heyyo I was in the mood for writing so here I am lol! :D

It's like... 10 pm where I'm at and at the time of writing this..and I'm on the floor while my younger brother is just knocked out lmao. So what better way to pass the time than to write fanfiction!

We're finally reaching the end of this whole 'explaining the lore to 1-A' and thank fucking god it's almost over. I wanna get back to writing the actual chapter this time T^T. I kinda wanna make a whole chapter dedicated to Ranboo or other specific members of the SMP, so would you guys be interested in those or...

But besides that, I don't really have anything else to say, so onwards to the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

          "So...where should I begin? Oh, after November 16th, I decided to move away from my old base to a new land that no one has touched. The main reason for me moving out was one, people wanted me dead and now knew my location. And two, by knowing my location, they stole all of my stuff and killed my cows. So obviously I had to go. I traveled far, I crossed the ocean and walked miles, and soon I found the Arctic. Now, I've already had experience with cold climates like this so I already had a good vibe of this place. And after a bit more walking, I decided to settle down there. And during those times of peace...I've been looking back at my past actions. I've always done violence for almost my entire life, and I wanted a change of pace. So I decided to swear off of violence, I still had my supplies if anything were to happen, but for the most part, I wanted to have peace. And I got that...for like a month." Technoblade muttered near the end, clearly annoyed that someone had disrupted him when he was at peace.

          "December 16th, I was just vibing in my little winter home, until I got a message from Phil. And- well how about I just let these guys explain first..." The blade soon pointed towards Quackity, who in return gave Techno a look. And lemme tell you it wasn't a good one. But they then took the lead.

          "Yeah, sure I guess. So after the whole Dawn of the 16th, I've been planning something. And that plan was a secret society to kill Technoblade. And I called it the Butcher Army. A very fitting name if I do say so myself. Within that group, there was me, Tubbo, Fundy, and somewhat of Ranboo. And together we plotted a plan to capture and kill Technoblade. Our plan was simple, Phil has currently been living in New L'manburg and we all knew that he's close to Techno, so it was obvious that he knew where he was. So we went over to his little house and did a little investigation." Quackity explained his tone of voice sounding a bit more sinister than usual.

          "Yup, and long story short, these little shits snooped through tall my stuff, destroyed my door and some of my windows, and put me on house arrest. They ended up finding a compass I had that lead to Techno's house and after they achieved their goal, locked me in my own little abode." Philza summarized, also clearly annoyed, especially since those events literally happened before they went through the portal.

          "You weren't cooperating with us Philza, and we only did the most logical thing to do. If you weren't placed on house arrest, you would have interfered with our plans." Tubbo replied, his voice cool and monotone. Almost like a robot. "But anyway, after we got the compass from Phil's house, we set off to get Techno, we were all geared up and ready to fight him. It was a long travel, but soon enough we made it to his base. And thus Techno can continue with his P.O.V." The president finished, handing the lead back over to the pink-haired man.

          "Yeah, so they were on their way to my house. And the only way I knew was because Phil messaged me about it. To me, obviously worried about the both of us, I got ready. I brewed some potions and got my armor ready. Ghostbur also passed by but I was in too much of a panic to really have a full conversation with him. And soon enough, The Butcher Army arrived. I obviously didn't want to go out, hoping they'd just leave, thinking I wasn't home, but Ghostbur sort of ruined it and lead them towards me...so that plan didn't work out. Some talking happened yada yada, they tried to threaten me and that didn't work, so then they tried to attack me...remember I was on a streak of no violence. And they left me no choice but to pick violence. AND LET ME TELL YOU THEY WERE SO SCREWED!" The piglin grinned at the end, looking over at the butcher army who had a sour look on all of their faces.