Chapter 19

Hi....it's been a while hasn't it?

Sorry lol, school is being a huge pain in the ass and I have a math exam on Tuesday so my lazy ass is procrastinating a lot and have only been in my room for the past week.
Not to mention I've been crying about the DreamSMP 25/8 like goddamn....it's so intense

Oh and the drawing from a couple of chapters ago. I finally finished it! I just left it there for like a week and a half and finally finished it late at night watching Ranboo

 I finally finished it! I just left it there for like a week and a half and finally finished it late at night watching Ranboo

I think it ended up quite well 😌 and with that imma be working on another drawing. And this time it's gonna be Karl! After the last Tales of The SMP, how could I not draw him 🙄

N e ways, let's get on with the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

"Alright then. You guys ready for what happens next?" Quackity asks, raising an eyebrow at the students. They all hesitantly nodded a yes, very curious about how things could get any worse. And with that, the SMP members looked at each other, mentally asking each other who would go to explain the next arc.

"Damn fine. If none of you guys are going to speak then I guess I'll do then. So after the first war, everything was at peace for a while. And within that time more people decided to join the land, one of those people being me. And since I was new, I wanted to join L'manburg. But was later rejected due to me not being European. And at around the same time, Wilbur decided to hold an election for president since it appeared that no one was really listening to him since he just immediately installed himself as the leader. I heard about this and was supposed to be an endorsement, but due to me being upset about one being able to join, I decided to go against them with my own party, George being my partner in the campaign. Will's party was called Pog2020 while mine was called Swag2020. But there also was another party that soon came up and that was Fundy's party, Coconut2020 with his partner Niki." Quackity explained, soon catching his breath as soon as he finished explaining. He pressed against his chest a bit as he took a couple of deep breaths, Karl patting his back to help.

"Swag2020 and Coconut2020 immediately were a threat to Will's presidential campaign since he didn't expect anyone to run against him. But it didn't really matter much to him since he already knew that he'd get the majority vote as long as he got enough endorsements." Karl said as he continued to pat Quackity's back. "That's rather egotistical of him, to be honest. Already thinking that he'll win the election." Tsuyu commented, furrowing her eyebrows a bit.

"Oh, it definitely was. But at least he made it fair by having others run against him. It just surprised him that people actually took it and started their own parties against him." Eret responded. Class 1-A gave some understanding nods, ready for them to continue. "Well since Quackity is still trying to catch his breath, I'll take over for a while. The election lasted for a couple of weeks, having some political debates and all. This is we're Swag2020 started having a bit of a disadvantage with George not coming to any of the important events. Not to mention that he couldn't get any endorsements while Pog2020 was getting multiple. And one of those endorsements was from a guy named Schlatt. Schlatt actually was someone who came to the DreamSMP during the war but was then banned from Dream due to him not personally knowing him. But Wilbur and Tommy had him become an endorsement anyways. And with that, he was unbanned the day before the results." Eret illustrated, pulling up some pictures of the debates on his communicator and showing them to the students.