Chapter 20

Holy crap I haven't posted in like half a month...damn.

I haven't even touched Wattpad for like 2 weeks and when I finally decided to go back on, I CAME BACK WITH OVER 1000 NOTIFICATIONS!! LIKE HOLY CRAP WHY ARE YOU GUYS READING THIS!

ADDING ONTO THAT! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS FOLLOWING ME?! IM JUST PERSON WHO WRITES BOOK ABOUT BLOCK GAME PEOPLE AND MOVING LINES!!!
It is honestly mind-boggling to me.

Little life update, my P.E class is teaching us about gender identification and sexual orientations and I've never been more happier. And apparently, my school is the only one in our entire district that actually teaches about this stuff so....sucks to suck for the other schools lol.

Oh yeah another thing. So like, I read legit all of your guys comments and when reading them I realized that in the first couple of chapters my spelling and grammar were absolute shit. And I realized that there were way too many mistakes so I decided to just keep them there. It adds character to them. And honestly, that goes to all the rest of them other mistakes in writing. I will just not give a fuck.

Also another question, how do you guys pronounce my name? The name I go by on here is Crea, but I realized that there can be different pronunciations to it so...how do you guys pronounce it? This is a genuine question that I asked myself the other week.

But other than that, ONTO THE CHAPTER BABY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V

          "Jesus Christ, we're barely halfway finished! This is probably going to take us all night!" Tommy whined as he pushed back against his chair. He played around in his seat and he and the others gave 1-A a bit of a break from the whole fucking storyline. "A lot did happen. I never really realized how much really has happened. It's crazy honestly." Fundy commented as he took a sip from his now lukewarm tea, before placing it back down on its designated saucer.

          "Please tell me things are going to be a bit better from here on out?" Kaminari pleaded, his hands covering his face. His classmates looked in the SMP members' direction, expecting a response. The members, not wasting a single second, just blurted out a full-on "NOPE!" before reverting back to awkward silence. Some of the teens let out some groans, it was tiring but they couldn't just stop there, it would keep them up all night! "Well, we gave you guys a long enough break, you ready to continue?" Dream asked, raising a single brow from under his mask. The class gave mixed responses of nods and small 'yes' and with that, they continued.

          "Alright, so where were we...ah! After the festival! So there was a bit of downtime but at the same time not. When the festival was gone, a lot of Schlatt's alliances were having second thoughts after seeing Tubbo getting brutally executed by the blade. One of those people being Quackity. The day after the festival I went spying at Manburg and saw him and Schlatt talking nearby the white house. I got a bit closer to what they were talking about and it turns out that Schlatt wanted to take down the building for a new hotel." Tommy informed, stopping in between some sentences to fact check himself. The ex-vice president soon took the lead again.

          "Yeah, and I wasn't taking anything from that. I didn't want that plan to go through because I was one of the people who helped build the white house, so I had some attachment to it. But Schlatt still insisted on taking it down. We had a big argument, and I brought up about how I was the main reason he even won in the first place. But he clearly didn't care, and with that, I resigned as Vice President and decided to join Pogtopia." Quackity continued on, rolling his eyes when talking about the dead president's ignorance. "It sounds like he was more in it for the money than the actual country itself..." Deku commented.