Chapter 17

WASSUP MY BITCHES! IM BACK!

and I'm in pain...I know I've said this so many times before in past chapters but...RANBOO!!! FUCK! TODAY'S STREAM WAS AMAZING!
I was in math class while he was steaming so I had two different earbuds in each ear, constantly having to switch my attention. My math teacher calls on random people so I was scared that he'd call on me and I wouldn't know Jack a hit about what he just asked cuz I was too busy panicking and crying.
But I somehow made it through.

I said in the description of the book that everything takes place after December 16, however, I don't know what to say about stuff that didn't happen. I'm probably going to make it so that it was before January 6th. Just to make everything easier for me and probably for some of you. They'd probably joke about stuff that happened on that day or maybe in the future because you know...role play and the script.
I also have another story about my math teacher but I'm going to save that for the ending A/N so we finna be heading to the chapter now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person P.O.V (With a time skip because I'm lazy and I feel like I've dragged these fights long enough)

"Finally! All those Nomu things are gone!" Fundy yelled out, falling to the ground and staying there, exhausted with the fight. They looked around the so-called "battlefield" and gazed upon the damage they've caused. The path was basically nonexistent at this point with dirt everywhere and small pits left and right. Some trees had fallen down, some also destroyed from any crossfire. Let's just say the whole place was just messy. With the whole fight between Dream and Shigaraki, Tomura ended up calling a retreat due to the damage he and his comrades had and called Kurogiri to bail them out. They were all confused as they saw all the villains escape, but it didn't really matter to them all that much since it wasn't their universe.

"Well....that was fun!" Karl said as he stretched a bit, causing some rips in his sweater to get a bit bigger. He heard the fabric rip and immediately put his hands down, not wanting to rip it apart. "Jesus Christ I am beaten. That was probably the most action all of us had in a while." Vikkstar said, taking off his helmet and holding it between his side and his arm. Most of them, all grouped together, not really knowing what to do next. "Should we wait to see if anyone else comes? Like the "heroes" or something?" George asked, emphasizing heroes. Most of them shrugged in response. And speak of the devil, they heard multiple footsteps come their way.

"THERE YOU GUYS ARE! ARE ALL OF YOU OKAY?!" Midoriya said, running towards all of them, along with some of his classmates. Some who were sitting down got back up, facing the young teen. The ones who knew Midoriya gave a little wave and a small hello while those who did t just stood there looking at him. And then Aizawa came from behind. That's when they started to speak up. "Hey, where were all of you guys?! I know we said we'd fight but we didn't mean we'd all fight alone. You guys said you were some heroes or something, so why weren't you here?" Dream said, walking to the front of the group, most of his clothing teared up. "Yeah, man! We had to face these giant beasts! And this weird blonde girl who likes blood!" Tommy said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You guys saw Himiko Toga?" Midoriya asked as his eyes widened a bit. "Is that her name? Well, yeah we did. And she somehow was able to turn into Tommy!" Tubbo exclaimed, pointing at the little injury that Toga gave Tommy when she collected his blood. "SHE GOT SOME OF YOUR BLOOD?!" Aizawa exclaimed, his tone getting more worried. "Yeah, she did. But it wasn't just here. There were these other people as well. Some guys with pointy black hair and weird burn marks were fighting Techno. Techno also beat up this dude with some weird mask and top hat. There was this random guy in a bodysuit just there. And finally, Dream fought with some dude who had a weird obsession with hands and skin problems." Tommy explained, trying to describe the appearances of all the people he'd saw. "Oh! I saw a giant lizard dude!" Ranboo said, adding onto Tommy.