Chapter 36

Oh lord...well, I did say that I was going to disappear again for 5 months, and I stayed true to my word and came back after 5 months!! Wooo who cheered???

Yeah okay so let's get straight to the point. As you may know, Wilbur, George, and just like, a bunch of other cc's from the Dream SMP were exposed for being terrible people. And I'd like to make a quick announcement saying that I am in full support of the victims, none of them should have experienced what they went through in the hands of those men, and I feel no sympathy for the men who did it.

With that in mind, they will no longer appear in this story, no matter how important they were to the plot of both the server and this story itself. I'll work my way around it, I always do. I won't be editing them out of the old chapters, mostly because that is a crap ton of work and changes to be made. So just note that from here on out, they won't be present in this fic.

I had already distanced myself with the DSMP fandom for a while now and shifted my attention to other minecraft SMP's like QSMP and the Life Series', this book honestly being very self-indulgent and almost nostalgic. I would discontinue, but I feel like I'm already in too deep. So best believe those inconsistent updates will continue :3

Sorry for the yapping, I just feel like that should be said for the future of this fic lol
Anyways, enough of me, enjoy the chapter :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person P.O.V

          The Syndicate along with Jiro and Iida spent the rest of the lunch period eating in silence, with one of them occasionally attempting to bring up a conversation that typically ended up in silence once more. There wasn't really much more left to say. Talking casually amongst themselves wasn't ideal in the situation they were in, so an awkward silence was the only thing that could occur.

          As soon as the bell rang indicating the end of the lunch period, Jiro and Iida stood up from their seats, trays of empty food in hand, and thanked The Syndicate for inviting them to eat with them. The anarchy group was quick to reciprocate, thanking them as well for accepting the offer.

         "We'll speak to you two more during your physical education period. If we remember correctly, independent training occurs today." Phil said in his typical smooth voice and calm demeanor. He was by far one of the most mysterious people amongst the new guests. He's never shown to be too hostile, and for the most part was kind and a chill guy to be around. But there was this feeling of uncertainty, of the unknown that was hidden behind that kind face the crow hybrid gave off. Iida figures that he'll learn more about him as time goes on and he and Jiro spend more time with the Syndicate.

          Walking out of the school cafeteria, Iida and Jiro returned to their friend groups, being immediately bombarded with questions from their peers. They don't exactly blame them, with the circumstances that they were in, it was only logical that they had curiosities that were inching to be fulfilled.

          "How did it go Iida? Did everything go okay?" Ochako was first to ask, popping up from behind and walking beside Iida as they walked through the halls.

          "It went fine. Thank you for your concern Uraraka. They didn't seem to have any ill intentions, just curiosity. Similar to the curiosity we have of them. I believe they chose Jiro and I due to our approachable nature. From what I've gathered, their group is rather isolated from the other guests." Iida explained, fixing his glasses a bit as they continued walking. The rest of his friend group listened attentively, finding his words to be key information.

          They aren't exactly wrong, but the truth was stretched a bit for Iida's own favor.

          "They're more isolated from the others,,hmm, I wonder why that is. I'm assuming it has to do with conflicting opinions and ideals?" Deku theorizes, already looking to the side and spacing off into his own head as he begins to think of theories. It was Todoroki that tapped his shoulder and brought him back to reality.