Chapter Nineteen

'Good afternoon alpha, Luna and Beta, I've been in contact with some of my older colleagues. And as I expected it what's happened with Max isn't common, but it isn't unusual and it does seem to be more to do with if your parents are full mates or not.' I glance at Alex, I see his fists clunch up.
'I have also I have had a discussion with my wife regarding our daughter and we have agree if her moving into the umm school house is more appropriate for her education so be it. But we would like her back at weekends for a catch up. That's if Max can bare being away from her for a hour or two' the doctor says with a smile.
'Also I have put her on the pill, as I don't feel what we need now is any other complications to this situation'
'No doctor I agree with that.' Tia holds Alex's hand and smiles.
'And what will happen if Max meets his mate?' Tia questions the doctor.
'Well it all depends on his wolf, one mate he'll want while the other he won't, it will be the same with the female wolf too she probably won't feel a pull to Max she'll recognise that's he's her mate but then who knows how they will feel.'
'It's ok baby we'll sort it nearer the time.' Alex kisses Tia's head. I sit down on the sofa as they make small talk. My wolf is excited to know that Lily is gonna be staying with us. Next thing I know the doctor is leaving.
'Max you ok?' Tia asks
'Yeah just a lot of take in, I have two mates, one human one wolf. It's just a lot.'
Alex has got our mother and my father into they living room.
'Do you two realise what you have doen? You two have messed shit up for Max cos you two ain't true mates Max now has two a wolf and a human!' My mother gasps in shock
'What do you mean?' My mother sounds shocked obviously I haven't told my parents anything.
'Mum, I have a human mate and a wolf mate, I can only be with one and we won't know which one my wolf wants until I meet both of them.'
'Oh my god son I am so sorry' my mother starts to cry.
'Max, I am sorry your in this position, but I don't regret getting with your mother and havin you, you are my son and I am proud of you. So what if you have two mates I know you'll do what's best for you. And Alex as your step father you need to drop this hate for drop this shit against chosen mates. We need to survive as a species and this is how they moon goddess has decided.' Tia puts her hand on Alex's chest
'The moon goddess gave you your mate, there was never any chance you wouldn't of got Tia. Now don't play God with your brothers life.' Alex looks taken back.
'You have been a father figure to me for all these years I respect you as my mothers mate and my brothers father and if that was anyone else who spoke to me like that I would of killed them on the spot, but I have seen how happy my mother is with you. I don't believe my mother had a strong bond with my father, I've seen her more happy with u then I ever did with my father. And due to this I've agree with the doctor and Max to let the human live here with us.' I breath my father wasn't aware of the full plans before he stepped in
'And no I don't agree with chosen mates but I am slowly understanding them more.' Alex whispers as he holds Tia.
'Max the mate bond will be strong and u won't be able to fight it, it's hard I promise and which ever mate you chose, I will support you when the time come brother.' I smile as I smell her scent enter the house. There a knock at the door
'Alpha I have brought my daughter here for you'
I see Lily beside him and smile, she is my mate I don't care about true wolf mates, she is all I want.