Chapter Nine

'Alex I ain't going to school today' I say as I walk into his kitchen, he's stood behind Tia rubbing her back as she leans over the sink.
'Max I need you to keep an eye on the school kids, it's bad enough Tia is throwing up every five minutes and can't keep food down, I really can't be far from her as my wolf calms her. I need you to stick to your role within this pack especially with those new kids' poor Tia looks like a ghost when she turns around to face me.
'Hey, you ok? what's up Max?' Tia asks me
'Nothing to worry about I promise, you need to be focusing on yourself and the pup not worrying about me' Tia walks over to me, and puts her hands on my shoulders, causing Alex to growl.
'Alex can you please run me a bath, I need to feel fresh again, give me five minutes with your brother'
'Ok my queen... only five minutes though my wolf doesn't like you near an unmated male.. who ever they are' he says as me gives me daggers.
'Give me five minutes with Max then I'll be right in there with you' Alex kisses her head and leaves the room, Tia sits on one of the bar stood at the kitchen bar and takes a sip of water.
'So what's the issue then and don't tell me it's nothing, I can see it written all over your face' I put my head in my hands as I lead over the kitchen counter, I slowly look up.
'Promise me to u won't tell Alex, but I got like a really weird feeling off that new girl lily.'
'She's your mate?' Tia says in shock.
'No no... well I don't know I felt a pull to her, and when I shock her hand I felt tingles go up my arm' Tia's eyes widen.
'I would say your Wolf smelt your mate on her, but you wouldn't of felt the tingles when you touched'
'I just don't know what to think, I've never felt that before and I am sure she felt it too' Tia shakes her head.
'Hiding out here won't sort out the issue max, trust me you need to deal with some things head on' I know she was talking about the other situation which happened at her old pack.
'There are some things I wished I changed to be honest a lot of things I didn't handle well. Please don't be me and regret your past'
She slowly climbs off her stool.
'I can't wait for that to become easier, who would of thought this earlier pregnant I would be this uncomfortable' she laughs. She kisses my cheek before she leaves the room, but turns back to face me.
'Do what's best for you, don't worry about Alex we'll handle him together I will always be here for you, but my five minutes is up, and I don't really want Alex kicking off'
'Thanks Tia you'll be a great Luna I am sure' she smiles as she leaves the room, I sign and grab my school bag, as Alex walks into the kitchen.
'Going to school bro, you've got an amazing lady there'
'I know' I smile to myself at his reply.