Chapter Sixteen * SEXUAL CONTEXT *

*SEXUAL CONTEXT*

'Hey, hey it's me Max' I try to calm her down,
'Max... you turned into a wolf... That's not normal' she looks unease on her feet, I race forward to grab her before she falls over.
'Hey it's ok, I promise' the tingling feeling shots up and down my arms as I hold her.
'Max you're... oh my... you're naked' Lily tries to wiggle out of my arms.
'Hey, it's all ok I promise' I look into her eyes, I get the biggest urge to kiss her, so I do. Soon the kiss soon turns in to a passionate kiss, I struggle so hard with my wolf not to mark her, I gentle push her again the tree, kissing her more.
'I want you so bad' I whisper in her ear as I kiss down her neck.
'Then have me' she whispers, I need her so bad I pull down her under wear and pulled up her skirt, she jumps and wraps her legs around me and I slowly enter her.
'Not a virgin?' She blushes, start thrusting inside her. This feels so amazing much better then the other girls I've been with. I feel the urge that I am going to cum, so I pull out and shoot my load on her legs.
'Sorry my sperm is a lot stronger than humans I don't want to risk an unplanned pregnancy tho I am not sure if that happens or not sorry I am mumbling, cos I need to know what we are and I have a mate out there somewhere, I think' she smiles.
'It's fine I get it I think' I quick go grab my clothes and get dressed while Lily cleans her self up.
'Sorry that shouldn't of happened' I apologise to her.
'It's fine I don't regret it' she says with a smile.
'Oh ok, me either, I was just being polite' I say with a smile, I kiss her lips, slowly.
'I swear you're my mate, this pull i feel towards you is amazing, I promise you I will find out what I can and we'll sort it, cause how I feel about you I don't care if there is a mate out there for me I want you.'