Chapter Seventeen

'Tia we have a problem.' I say as I walk into the living room. Tia's laying on the sofa with her feet up, rubbing her stomach.
'Ummm what is it?' Tia replies.
'I Umm slept with her!' I sit on the sofa opposite her.
'Oh that's nice... wait you slept with Lily.... Are you fucking stupid' Tia say as she jumps up
'I know I couldn't resist her and I may have told her our wolf secret too' I put my head in my hands.
'Oh my god Max are you stupid! Alex is gonna kill you' Tia starts pacing the room.
'Tia please keep calm or he'll pick up on ur feeling them I'll be in more shit for stressing you out!' She stops and sits back down.
'It's fine fine, we'll deal with it' she mindlink someone as she sits down, my guess its Alex who she mind linked with.
'But T it was amazing, my wolf is craving her so bad nothing compared to the other wolves I've been with.' Tia raises her eyebrows at me.
'Wait it wasn't your first time?' She asks me in surprise.
'No or hers..' she shakes her head.
'Why couldn't you guys saved yourself like me and Alex' I laugh at her stupidness.
'He told u that?' I ask through my laughing
'No.... Wait what I'll kill him..... Hang on she could be pregnant'
'No no no I pulled out' I reassure her.
'Me and your brother will be having words when he gets back, I swear I was fucking innocent' she looks pissed.
'Umm... T it didn't take much to change that...'
'What you saying about me' Oh shit, I've managed to piss her off more and a very hormonal pregnant Luna isn't good.
'No, wait listen to me, that feeling you had with Alex where u couldn't resist him is the same I had with Lily' I see her eyes soften towards me.
'Oh I get that not being able to say stop yourselves... but I am still going to have words with him.' Sorry Alex I guess.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

'We'll finish this later, no telling the doctor what you did to.... I mean with his daughter, COME IN' she shouts the last bit out for the doctor to hear.
'Luna u wished to see me' doctor Roger ask,
'Thank you so much for coming over with short notice, I really need to discuss an issue with you' Tia explains.
'Oh wow is the pup not Alex's?' Doctor Roger asks.
'No no no, this is all Alex's pup. Max has a pull to a human, but we ain't sure why we've never heard of it before in this pack and certainly not at my old pack, but max explain to me you have seen human mates before and I thought you might be able to help us.. well him' the doctor nods.
'Yes I have, it's not uncommon. I have a theory that if a male and female wolf who for what ever reason became mates, but are not true mates and they have a pup together then, I think that the pup doesn't have a true wolf mate. They will have a wolf mate of course, but their mate bond isn't as strong as full wolves mates, for example like you and Alex's bond. I am not sure why there is a human mate involved in this, but it's like they moon goddess trying to get everyone to get along I guess. But this is a theory, I mean I have some contacts I could look more into it, and see if the know more but the one person who would know everything would be the moon goddess.' I try to follow what the doctor is saying.
'Please doctor do I have to break this to Alex and I need him to have all the facts' Tia explains.
'Of course Luna, tho I not sure what will happen when he meets his wolfs mate.' I look at the floor two mates, cos of my Mum and Dad.
'Doctor I have to tell you who the girl is cos Max may need her by his side... it's Lily' the doctor looks shocked.
'My Lily?' Tia nods her head
'What's the plan Tia' she just shrugs her shoulders.
'I don't know, I need to talk to Alex.' I can't look at the doctor now he knows who they girl is.
'I understand Luna' he says as he gets up from the sofa.
'I will need you to meet with Alex, Max and myself later to sort this mess out.'
'Of course I've got some patients to deal with' the doctor starts to leave the room.
'Thank you doctor, let me see you out.' Tia walks the doctor to the door, and I collapse on the sofa.
'Well I am done for' I say looking at the ceiling.
'I am so sorry Tia for this mess' I tell her as she walks back into the room.
'Oi we'll get this whole crazy mess not sorry I shouldn't say mess this situation sorted I promise' she pulls me up from the sofa for a hug.
'Thank you Tia I love you so much' I say as I hug her.
'You love my mate.....' great Alex is home.

The Alpha's Beta On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara