Chapter Twenty Eight * SEXUAL CONTENT *

* SEXUAL CONTENT *
I pace the living room floor, I know Richard has gone to pick Lily and her family up, I can hear Tia and Alex are busy upstairs I swear if she could get pregnant again she would be. I sit on the sofa and turn up the music, and look at my decorated living room for Lily I wanted to do something special for her, and bonus Tia made Alex pay for it. Alex has got to talk to the doctor and his wife about the situation with Lily and break the news to the doctors wife that we are wolves and explain everything. Alex this morning has offered to extend the Alpha house so me Lily, mother and father can all move in and live together something about adding wings to it, I ain't sure what he said cos I am just so on edge to see Lily. I hear the sounds of a car pulling up and I hear voices and footsteps. Finally the door opens and in walks Lily.
'Oh my Max' I walk up to her and kiss her,
'You're the one I want' I deepen the kiss and push her on the sofa.
'Mmm I missed you too' the kiss gets more.
'I should lock the door' I quickly go lock the door and continue where we left of from, I pull her top over her head and undo her bra tossing it on the floor I get between her legs and pushes her though to the side and starts licking her pussy slow.
'Maxxxx what if someone hears' Lily moans i stove a finger in her and move it in and out.
'It's fine baby Alex is explaining to ur parents now and everything to ur mum' I pull my pants down and enter her hard, my wolf is over the moon to be in his mate, I let him take over to mark her, Lily let's put a scream as my fangs runs over her neck and clamps down instealy I feel her emotions, as I pull my teeth out I cum inside her
'Oh shit baby I ain't been taking the pill'
'It's ok your marked now so no illegal pups for us' I stand back and admire her
'You want a pup already? Let's just keep practicing' I say sigh a wink.