Chapter Fourteen

Tia's POV
I've walked about his hall so many times my feet are starting to hurt, and still no sign of the doctor, typical. I sit down at the Alpha table and again I feel him before I see him.
'Baby you ok?' I smile to myself.
'Yeah just my feet are getting sore' I say as I pull off my shoes.
'No more walking around to talk to people and I'll find the doctor' I roll my eyes, I am his equal now his words don't affect me.
'Wait wait... Alex can it be doctor roger please, I haven't meet him yet and I've heard so many good things about him.' Hey I can use this situation to my advantage.
'Of course my love I'll get him found right away' I watch as Alex mindlinks Simeon, now why didn't I think of this earlier, I sit back and smile to myself.
'Luna... umm Alpha Alex said you wanted my help?' I smile at him, my mate is very quick at getting what he wants.
'Oh hello doctor roger, what a pleasure it is to finally meet you, so many of the pack members are saying what a wonderful job you are doing.'
'Why thank you Luna, now how can I help you? Alex said your feet was hurting, which is normal in pregancy just means you should rest and drink plenty of water, I could get you some if you want'
'Thank you doctor I was also wondering if you could come to my house tomorrow at nine am for a Umm.. meeting with me there a situation I need your help with, my mate won't be there at that time and you're the only person who could help me' doctor Roger seems taken back.
'Of course I can Luna now let me get that water' I quickly mindlink max
'Max nine am tomorrow the doctor is coming to see us'
'Thanks Tia'
'No problem enjoy your night and be careful
T... Thank you'
'Here you are Tia' doctor Roger has brought me over a jug of water with ice and lemon.
'Oh wow that smells amazing, thank you' I shake his hand.
'Sorry to butt in but my wolf is dying to know if she's ok' of course Alex would appear.
'Yes Alpha, her and the baby are fine it's completely normal I have advised Tia to not move around too much and I have brought her over some water' Alex just nods.
'Alex I have made a request for the doctor to see me at nine tomorrow, I know u have a meeting so I want Max to be with me.' Alex takes a while to answer me and his response is a whisper.
'Tia I am not to comfortable with me not being there for you and baby' ughhh men.
'Alex you'll be an hour I just need to know some stuff' Alex looks pissed.
'Fine' then thing I know Max is here.
'You wanted me..'
'Tomorrow you will be with Tia when she sees the doctor' Alex says in his Alpha tone.
'Yes Alpha'
'And I'll report everything back to me'
'Ughh yes Alpha' Max looks at me.
'You did that on purpose so I have to spill to Alex and it's an alpha order' Max mindlinks to me.
'I did it to help you but I wasn't expecting him to want a rundown of what happens but that works in my favour you have to tell him now. And you can thank me now'
'Doctor where is your family?' Max glances at me.
'Omg Tia' Max mindlinks me.
'Trust me'
'I'll go get them' Doctor Roger vanishes into the crowd, Alex pours me a glass of water while Max is stood frozen on the spot, Alex or myself haven't dismissed him yet so he is stuck here with us.
'Alex I am feeling tried, have my brothers left yet? I am still needing to see Daniel I can't believe how late he was!' I am making small talk while we wait for the doctor family.
'Daniel is here somewhere, and Lucas has gone home things got a bit too much for Ivy, I am sorry you didn't get to say bye.' I didn't get to reply as the doctor had appeared.
'Alex, Tia and Max please meet my wife Lucy, my daughter Lily and my son Riley, who u both Alex and Max know.' I stand to shake all their hands, I look at Lily and she is a very pretty girl
'Max why don't you take Lily and Riley to see they other kids their age please' I smile at him.
'Of course Tia, this way please Lily and Riley'
'Jeez thanks Tia...'
'Get to know her' I mindlink him back.