Chapter Thirteen

Tia's POV
I look down at my tiny bump, my hands are shaking as I place them on my stomach. I can't believe that my Luna ceremony is here. I am so nervous that I will throw up in front of everyone, this pregnancy is taking its toll on me. I feel his presence before I see him, I love the feeling of his hands on my stomach reaching around to place his hands on mine.
'Don't be cross my love but I had to invite your brothers, they have a right to be here' Alex says as he kisses down my neck, jerk knows that's a turn on for me.
'I ain't cross.... now we have sorted it all out, but Ivy is in so much pain Alex and Matthew hasn't been seen since holly died' a tear slips down my face.
'Shhh it's not your fault, Ivy will get better and when Matthew is ready he'll be seen again I promies' Alex says as he wipes away my tear.
'You didn't want a big ceremony and I gave you that' I just nod my head, Alex grabs my hand and lead me through the door.
'You look beautiful, and the best part is I get to do this again when u ain't pregnant and our pup is here' he says as he rubs my bump.
'Oi I bet that was your plan' I say as I playfully hit him, we take the short walk to the pack meeting area, the warriors have made a good job at decorating the place, it perfect.
'I Alpha Alex come before you all today and our moon goddess to welcome our Luna and my mate to our pack, as tradition has it I am meant to mark my mate to complete the ceremony, but as she is pregnant we will do that after the pup is born' I listen to Alex as he speaks he sounds so proud of me, I glance around, Max catches my eye, he looks so sad ever since that Lily had appeared he seems not himself at all, I smile at him and he returns my smile but his smile doesn't meet his eyes, I know as soon as this is over I need to meet the doctor and get to the bottom of this.
'Now our Luna has some words to share with us all' shit I was so distracted by Max I nearly missed my speech. I slowly step forward, here goes nothing.
'I Tia stand here today in front of you, to take on the role of your Luna, I promise to be here for you all no problem big or small, I am willing to listen to u all and help resolve ain't problems you face. I promise to love your Alpha for the rest of my life. I promise to provide this pack with health heirs.' I feel his arms around me,
'Please bow for your new Luna show her the respect and love you do for me. As she is my equal and ur Alpha female' the whole pack bow for me.
'You may all stand, please help yourself to the food and drinks and please enjoy yourself' I say and the pack response to my command, it's shows my in the pack has been accepted, Alex turns and kisses me.
'Heirs?' He smiles.