Chapter Seven

Today the day the doctors children start at the high school, obviously the pack are excited to have a new doctor and especially as he deals with humans so the wolf with humans mates are over the moon to have him. I am currently stood outside the front of the school monitoring what's happening and waiting for the doctor. As I am watching a couple of the younger pack members enter the school I heard what I can only guess to be the doctor pulling up with his children.
'Father I don't see why we need to start a new school, I was quite happy with the last one we was at' I smile to my self as I hear the doctors daughter complaining about coming here.
'Now I've told you Lily this new job of mine is perfect so drop it now.' I am still smiling to myself seems that she wants to be here as much as I want her here. I can see this being a wonderful day for me, as the principle decide it was probably best for me to show these two around, and just keep an eye on the pack incase they start to question these two over what they know about wolves. I turn to face the doctor and his children and instantly when my eyes lay on her I feel this desire to protect to protect this blonde hair skinny girl, I try and shake off that feeling.
'Nah that ain't right' I mutter to myself. I walk forward towards doctor Rogers and his children I hold out my hand to the doctor.
'Hi Doc, I am Max I am here to help you guys today' I take in her scent, it smells beautiful it's amazing i feel myself feeling overwhelmed by it, and it even stirs up my wolf, weird.
'Hi Max these are my children Lily May and Riley Jay' I shake both the children hand, when I shake  Lily's hand I feel a slight tingling going up my arm how weird is this, even she seems on edge gasps when which makes me think she feels it too.