Chapter Twenty One

'Mate' the female whispers. No no no, now I know how Tia felt when she found Alex, my mate is a rogue, I laugh to myself now surely In Alex's eyes a human is better than a rogue. She's nothing what I expected at all she's all ragged, matted hair and filthy, thankfully I feel nothing towards her.
'Great your my mate' she growls at me, she starts to back away from me. Alex appears by my side, his face drops I am guessing he's heard everything.
'Max you need to deal with his situation now, I'll mind link Tia' Alex shouts at me as he deals with the other rogues.
'I ain't happy about it either love' I grab her my the arm and walk her back towards the pack lands. I ended up dragging her into the Alpha's  house, and straight into the living and I push her onto the sofa. Tia's going to kill me she's made a mess on the sofa.
'Care to explain why you are on my pack lands?' I question her.
'Listen here mate I don't want you and I certainly don't have to answer to you'
'You may not have to answer to me but my brother you do have to answer to him...' shit Alex is here,
'My mate and unborn pup are in these lands so if I see you and your friends a threat to them I will not hesitate in killing you all. Mate to my brother or not they come first.' Alex threats her.
'Look I am just traveling though this lands I don't know what belongs to who I just smelt wolf and came through, I meant no harm you know curiousness we honestly mean no harm' she starts shaking.
'And who are the others with you?' Alex questions.
'They are my friends no before you ask we ain't a pack or even rogues, we are just free wolves with no tides or commitments'
'Where are your parents?' Alex keeps the questions coming.
'My mum had me when she was young, some guys force himself on her, and I was the result. She ended up bring up by herself until I reach sixteen and turned into a wolf, when that happened I ran away and meet my friends they helped me. I went back to visit my mum but she didn't seem to know about wolves so I take it my father was the wolf' I place my arm around her I didn't realise her back story and I feel bad for her.
Alex glads up at the door frame, I guess it's Tia until her scent hits me.
'Let her go, Tia is dealing with it' Alex positions himself between me and the door.
'Alex please let me go to her' he slowly shakes his head.
'Max we all knew this day could come and I currently have a pregnant mate, and a brother who's mate has turned up who happens to be a rogue, well a free wolf as she classes herself.'
'I understand' an Alpha command is hard to refuse, god dam you Alex.
'Mate or not I don't want him' both me and Alex turn to face the girl.
'You don't want your mate?' Questions Alex the girl shakes her head.
'He smells like how my mate should, but I feel nothing towards him'