𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1- 𝐋𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥.

In this story teen Levi is 14. (Of course he will get older) there will also be No Regrets OVA spoilers all throughout this.

 (Of course he will get older) there will also be No Regrets OVA spoilers all throughout this

-----
Third person POV:

At the young age of 4, a girl was abandoned by her parents in the Underground. They had left her for a better life on the surface not even considering what they were doing to their daughter.

On the brink of death she was found by a group of guys known as the X-Clan.

They had hopes of creating a human-weapon to trade to the survey corps in exchange for surface citizenship. With tolls going up constantly it was becoming nearly impossible to reach the surface.

Getting there was one thing but citizenship was even more costly. So they wanted her to be their bargaining chip. If she could help the Scouts defeat the titans then the X-clan could get citizenship and they'd be glorified for their creation. It seemed like a win-win for them.

She had no ways of surviving on her own. She could only say a few words and was nearing death by starvation. In some aspects it was good they took her, at least she'd be fed and given shelter.

But unfortunately, the bad outweighed the good. For the first few years they would keep her in a room all alone with no human contact, providing her with intellectual-based assignments and brain games. They would call it the Isolation Chamber.

The purpose was to strengthen her brain with visual games rather than learning how to read, write or even just talk. The only time they'd talk to her was when they'd bring her a meal or let her bathe.

She was their new test subject and experimental guinea pig. Meant to be mended into societies ultimate defense against the Titans.

That started when she was about eight years old. They worked her terribly hard. Day-in and day-out they'd make her train on agility, strength...everything necessary to essentially beat the Titans.

By the age of 12 she was lightning fast. Running 20 miles would hardly tire her out. Her strength could let her lift a grown man and hold him above her head for minutes. Her senses were sharp and her mind was trained only to kill enemies.

She was now, a weapon of battle.

That was just the outline of it though. In reality her situation was a lot worse. They didn't care for her at all. They'd feed her high caloric meals once a day and allow her to bathe but those were bare minimum requirements as a caretaker.

They'd chain her up in her room to ensure she wouldn't escape. They still hadn't taught her anything besides training. They intentionally didn't want her to talk so they refrained from doing so around her.

The only word they taught her was x-26. Her experiment name.

She was their pawn. In the shadows they'd laugh at her and call her names, saying her only purpose in life was to be used to get them to the surface.