𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕- 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐌𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

-------Third Person POV:

-------
Third Person POV:

A week has gone by.

Instead of sleeping with the comfort of Levi she slept alone once again. When she'd wake up she'd look for Levi each morning in hopes someone had found him.

She wanted to know what Levi meant by 'I love you'. She had to know what Levi's last words to her meant. Isabel told (y/n) that it was best for her to figure it out herself but she had no idea how. The emotions she's been feeling lately were completely foreign to her. She had seem the emotions of those around her but never experienced anything like that herself. How was she supposed identify what 'love' meant?

(Y/n) still believed he was out there and that he was just lost. She wasn't going to give up on him until she found his body.

Her life in the regiment proceeded like nothing happened except for when she was alone with the two. In training nobody gave a fuck about Levi. But when they were alone there was a emptiness, a void.

Isabel and Farlan were mourning his death. (Y/n) was grieving too but she was stuck in stage one: denial.

Your POV:

I had came to the mess hall early, ready to just get through the day. I was waiting for another expedition to come. This time I'd search for Levi. I'd leave and not come back until it was with him.

"Hey, (y/n) right?"

I turned around to see a girl with ginger hair and leafy green eyes. She looked kind of like Isabel but with her in a ponytail and freckles.

"Yes, is there something I need to do?"

She giggled, "oh no, I was just wondering if I could sit with you."

"Yes you can."

She sat down with her tray of food across from me. She rested her head in her palm and looked into my eyes with a smile.

"I admire you (y/n). You're so cool, I wish I could be like you. You excel without even trying, meanwhile I didn't even make top ten. But what I'm here to say is, do you want to be friends?"

"You want to be a friend of mine?"

"Yeah! Everyone here thinks you're crazy but you're not. You're just your own person. Personally I think they can all go to hell for hating you, they're probably just jealous."

"They are free to have their own opinions. It isn't one of my worries that they think I'm weird."

"That's good because your not! Oh shoot, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Luculia, Luculia Marlborough! I'm from Dauper Village. It's a small hunting village in the mountains. You're from the underground right?"

"Yes."

"I heard you used to be a thug down there, hey maybe you can show me some of your moves one day!"

"If you'd like then I can. Just tell me when and we can do it."

"Yeah, okay!"

It was silent for a while after that, Isabel and Farlan were taking forever. I just ate my food. Luculia stared at me.

"You're not too talkative are you?"

"I don't see a need to talk."

"Hehe, I guess that's a good response. Well I can tell you about me then."

"Sure."

"I have a brother, he's a drinker though. Back in Dauper I had to take away his hunting weapons because he'd get so drunk i thought he might accidentally kill someone. My mom and dad were in the scouts, they were eaten though. So now it's just me and my brother, anyways how about you?"

"I am from the underground. Levi and Farlan took me in then we met Isabel. That is all."

"I heard about Levi, I'm sorry that he passed."

"He's still alive. I just have to find him."

"You really think? I mean I heard that they didn't find a body."

"Levi promised so he's still alive."

"Then I'll help you. I'll help you find him!"

"No, that is not necessary. I do not want to drag you into it."

"Well too bad, I'm helping you anyways. So where should we start?"

"We have to wait till the next expedition."

"(Y/n) you do know how long we have to wait in between missions right?"

"No."

"A minimum of a month, that way injured soldiers can recuperate. I have an idea but it's kind of scandalous. We could try and find someone to open the gate for us, or show us another way to the outside."

"Good idea. We will begin soon."

"Let's hope he's out there. People should've gave y'all a chance before assuming you're the bad guys, you know?"

"Thank you, Luculia."

"Oh you don't have to thank me (y/n), we're friends now."