𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎- 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞.

although it's not really my thing i'm gonna add some gifs into this chapter---------Levi's POV:

---------
Levi's POV:

"Levi, everything's ready" Farlan called out. We were going on another supply run.

We headed out of our home. I locked the door behind me. We went on our usual path avoiding large crowds so we wouldn't be caught with the ODM gear.

"We've got confirmation on Jan. He's in a first rate hospital. The identity of the man is also confirmed. The job is a real thing. We gonna do it, Levi?"

"I'll tell you now Levi, regardless of whether you accept this job or not, the target will still make contact. They're trying to get your hands on you three but most importantly that girl you've got. In other words, you can not remain unrelated in this matter."

"Bro..."

"Carry on as normal. But if, they appear just like he said they would... we'll start the job."

We hopped down the side of a staircase and proceeded to the usual area where surface merchants gathered. Once a cart came into view we broke out into a sprint, hooking the steel wires into the buildings and flying into the air.

"(Y/n)! Cart!"

"Understood." With a swift movement (y/n) kicked down the cart, allowing the food to spill out for others who needed it. Yes it would get dirty but if people needed it they'd take it.

"There they are! Someone call the Military Police!"

The stupid bastards would be sent to pursue us as they always were but we'd always get away and never be caught. The pigs should just give up.

Third Person POV:

The four boosted their gas to lose the MP's who they knew would begin chasing them. Even in situations like this Isabel enjoyed herself. She loved the feelings flying gave her when using the gear.

"Yahoo!" She shouted

(Y/n) glanced back, seeing as their pursuers were now trailing them.

"Levi, they're here" she shouted loud enough for him to hear. Glancing back were a few MP's but behind them was another set of people. Their vibe was different then the MP's whom they had dealt with countless times. They wore capes and concealed their identities and seemed to be much more skilled on the ODM gear.

"Heh. The military police again? Haven't learned their lesson have they? ....Hey Levi-bro! What I just said was a cool line right?"

"Are you an idiot?" Isabel pouted at Levi's coldness but dismissed it, realizing he always was like that.

The MP's trailing behind were failing at their job. Their ODM gear was giving out. Levi launched himself towards a wall, pushing off of it and allowing the MP's to smack straight into the stone.