𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

--------------Third Person POV:

--------------
Third Person POV:

(Y/n) knelt down in front of Isabel, looking at the bird she held in her hands.

"I believe it is injured."

"It is?"

"It's wing is bent out of place, I will grab some bandages for it."

"Thanks (n/n)!"

"You're welcome." Isabel frowned at (y/n)'s tone. Isabel didn't know that (y/n) was always like this. She's never once broke her stoic expression even when she was drunk.

(Y/n) went to grab the bandages. Farlan helped Isabel up and guided her to the couch.

"I remember where I've seen you three! You're the ones that fly around like birds in the city!" Isabel had a big toothy grin on her face.

"I want to be just like you! I want to fly like a bird too! Please let me join you" Isabel pleaded. Her eyes sparkled as she looked into Levi's.

"You'll have to learn how to clean." Levi said, walking back to his spot at the wooden table that was placed in their kitchen. Isabel's eyes lit up more. Her smile grew bigger as she realized Levi would let her stay.

(Y/n) returned with a small box of medical supplies. She sat down on the couch next to Isabel and opened the box in her lap. She pulled out a roll of medical tape and unrolled enough to cover the birds wing.

Isabels eyes were concentrated on (y/n)'s face. She couldn't read (y/n). Isabel wanted to know if she was mad or sad to have Isabel here but (y/n) face stayed blank.

"(Y/n) you should smile, you'd look really pretty. I mean you already do! You'd just look extra pretty."

(Y/n) sat the strip of tape in her lap and smacked her cheeks with her hands, pulling her face up to look like a smile. Farlan was sitting in a chair. His eyebrow twitched and an awkward smile formed on his face as he looked at (y/n).

Isabel nervously laughed.

"Don't worry she's always like this." Levi stepped in.

"Can I see the bird please?" (Y/n) said reaching her hand out. Isabel placed the dove in her hand. She carefully bandaged up the bird trying her best not to hurt the little animal.

"You're really good at this."

"Thank you."

After she was done (y/n) raised the bird up to her eye level. She watched as the bird slightly squirmed and tweeted in her grasps. She was fascinated. There weren't many times where (y/n) would do things out of her own curiosity but this happened to be one of them.

Levi was watching her as she examined the small dove in her hands. He was honestly curious to what she was really thinking, what her reals aspirations were. Whenever they'd talk about that she'd answer in what Levi would say. She wasn't a independent person, she depended on Levi heavily. It makes him wonder what she would do without him.