𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4- 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲.

---------Levi's POV: (3 years later, they're now 17)

---------
Levi's POV:
(3 years later, they're now 17)

Today was (y/n)'s 'birthday'. After we celebrated Farlans birthday a few years ago we realized she didn't have a known birthday so we made it the day we found her. 3 years ago today we met the brat, it's been a hell of a time.

I woke up to (y/n)'s hand stretched across my mouth and her loud snoring. She really should stop sleeping like this. She always sleeps in the weirdest positions.

I picked her hand up and threw it onto her.

"Wake up idiot, you're snoring again."

"Good morning, Levi." She said tiredly as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Good morning now get up and get dressed. I'll go start breakfast."

Her favorite breakfast was pancakes. Even though we couldn't get access to all of the ingredients, I improvised and made them anyway.

She sat and rubbed her eyes briefly before standing up and stretching.

I left her to get dressed and went to start breakfast in the kitchen. The sound of sizzling and humming grew louder and louder.

"Oh hey, I was up early so I thought I'd get a head start on breakfast. I made pancakes since (y/n) likes them. Speaking of which, is the birthday girl up?" Farlan asked.

"Yeah and she sleeps likes a damn animal." I said, Farlan chuckled.

Even if (y/n) had improved communication skills and was capable of doing as much as us, she lacked some manners.

For example, this morning. She often slept sprawled out on mine or Farlans bed and she snored like a freight train.

She didnt really understand modesty and would wait for me to give her instructions but she was very good in combat. Abnormally good, she was surprisingly better than Farlan and I.

The stairs creaked and (y/n) walked in the kitchen dressed and ready for the day in her usual attire.

"Good morning Farlan." (Y/n) sat down in the chair across from mine. She would mimic my actions by sitting down with her leg crossed and holding her cups the same way as me, she's always done that.

"Happy birthday." I told her.

"Yeah, happy birthday (y/n)" Farlan said with a smile. He set down a plate of pancakes in front of each of us and sat down at the table.

"Thank you, good eating" she took a bite of her pancakes and then began to eat. 'Good eating' is a phrase she's been saying since the first day we met her. It's become something we all say before meals.

"Good eating" me and Farlan simultaneously said.

After our meal we went for a walk down to the market. Farlan and I had been saving up our extra money in order to buy a gift for (y/n). The three of us walked side by side through the dim-lit streets of the underground.