𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3- 𝐃𝐮𝗼 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝗼.

-------Levi's POV:

-------
Levi's POV:

Today me and Farlan had to make a supply run. We didn't eat last night since we found (y/n) and we were getting low on food. We could make it another day or two but it was best to play it safe.

I woke up and remembered the day before. That's right, (y/n).

I didn't have a blanket to fold since I loaned it to (y/n). If she was going to stay here then we'd have to get her a few things.

I walked down the stairs to see (y/n) wide awake. She was sitting in the chair staring at me which slightly startled me.

"What are you doing? You look creepy."

"I'm awake."

"No shit, I meant why are you staring at me."

"What do I do?"

"Me and Farlan have to go on a supply run soon. You're not staying here, I need to see if you'll be useful to us."

"I'm fighting again? I don't know..."

"Yes, fighting. But we have a plan."

She nodded her head. 'Again' she said. So she's fought before, so why didn't she fight back when those shit heads were kicking her around.

I walked over to the pantry and pulled out a loaf of bread.

"Here brat, you need to eat in order to stay healthy."

"Bread." She said as I ripped off a chunk for her.

"Here now eat, Farlan should be up soon." She took the bread and slowly ate it, savoring the bland taste. She's so...strange.

I sat down at the table across from her and ate as well.

"Thank you Levi. Good eating."

"Good eating?" I asked her

"Like goodnight. Goodnight means good sleep. Good eating means good food, right?"

I went along with it, "Tch, sure. Good eating."

A set of footsteps making its way down the hall caught my attention, Farlan was awake.

"Good morning (y/n), Levi." Farlan yawned as he made his way to the table.

"Good, morning? Right?" She asked him

"Yup! You're correct!" He said back.

"Levi, permission to give Farlan bread?" She asked me.

"Permission? Just do it."

She pushed herself up and leaned over the table, grabbing the loaf in the middle and tearing a piece off.

"Good eating Farlan."

"Thank you."

How did the brat manage to make up words but not be able to understand what some simple ones were?