𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔- 𝐈'𝐦 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮.

--------Your POV:

--------
Your POV:

I woke up in a bed in the infirmary.

"You're awake" I looked over to see Farlan and Isabel sitting in chairs next to my bed. There was no sign of Levi.

"We were worried about you (n/n)" Isabel smiled being her usual bright self but her eyes told a different story.

"Wheres Levi?" I asked. He said he'd come back so he has to be here, he promised.

Isabel and Farlan glanced at eachother then looked down. A feeling rushed through my chest, what is this? It's tight like aching.

"Levi... he's gone." Farlan said, looking away.

"Is he at training or something?"

"No (y/n). He's dead."

"Dead? Levi doesn't die. He said he wasn't going to die."

"I'm sorry (y/n) but it's the truth."

"I miss Levi-bro too and it's okay to grieve (y/n). I'm sad too, really sad. But we'll get through it."

They will get through it. I won't. What am I supposed to do without Levi. I don't know what to do without him. He didn't even tell me what those words were, why didn't he tell me? Why didn't he come back alive when he promised he would. Why would he of all people lie to me about something like that. He's never lied to me before...I can't live without him. Even if that's what he wants I can't. It's the one thing I can't do for him.

Third Person POV:

To (y/n) her whole world had flipped upside down. Levi had always been the one who told her what to do, who helped her through things. he was the one who took her in and made her into who she is today. She wouldn't be here on the surface without him. She cared about him more than anyone or anything. Now she had been torn away from him permanently.

That ache in her chest...it was heartbreak.

She was never one to feel this, to feel much of anything. Now all she could do was feel. A lifetime of
emotions thrown at her all at once.

"Where is he? If he's dead then wheres his body?"

"They didn't find it..."

"So he isn't dead."

"But (n/n), if he didn't die then he would've came back to us! He wouldn't leave us here!"

"You're wrong Isabel. Levi promised he'd come back."

Isabel and Farlan knew in their minds he was gone. They also knew that (y/n) wouldn't take it well, but who would?

She was the girl who everyone thought of as just a machine besides the three she had been with for a long time. Levi was the one who cuddled with her at night, who protected her even though he knew she could handle herself.

"Is Erwin dead?"

"No..."

"He had the document the whole time."

"He said we should stay in the survey corps, and we agreed..."

Isabel and Farlan looked away. They felt guilty for this. If (y/n) hadn't run off in attempts to save them then this wouldn't have happened.

"He...he had it the whole time? Levi is lost for nothing?" (Y/n) doesn't believe he's dead. There was no body so really no one knew if he was dead or not. Officially, he was marked as missing. Even if he wasn't he was in titan territory and his gear wouldn't last forever.

(Y/n) stood up despite her injury.

"Where are you going?" Isabel shouted, running after (y/n). She didn't answer, she just made her way to the mess hall.

"(N/n)! Wait! Stop!"

(Y/n) pushed the doors open, catching the attention of everyone in there. She walked over to Erwin calmly. On the inside she wanted to kill him, she wanted to make Erwin pay for pulling such a stupid trick on them. If he had just fessed up about knowing the deal they made with Lobov then Levi wouldn't have had to go off in the first place.

"Hello (y/n), I see you're feeling fine-"

"I'll kill you."

"What? This bitch is pyscho, just because her little boyfriend-" (y/n) slapped the cadet across the face with the back of her hand. The force sent him flying into the table behind.

They feared the titans, but they should've been fearing (y/n) too. At least they had weapons to use against the titans and they were trained to fight against them. But they didn't know her skill level all the way. The only ones who had seen it among the scouts were the soldiers she had killed in the underground. Of course they'd seen her at training and such but they had never seen her when she was like this.

"Now, now (y/n), calm down."

"Levi is lost because of you. You knew our intentions this whole time."

The other people in the mess hall had gathered around (y/n), rifles aimed at her. She ignored them, if they were to shoot she'd be able to dodge anyway. They were no match for her especially like this.

"Hey idiots! Get your friend" someone shouted at Farlan and Isabel. (Y/n) would never hurt them so they were the best way to go. If Farlan or Isabel had died she would've killed everyone in this room by now.

"R-right" they let the two into the middle of the circle and they went to (y/n).

"Hey, come on let's go." Farlan said, grabbing her forearm. She nodded, doing as he said.

"Erwin made a grave mistake by letting this psycho join."

"Hey! Stop talking about her like that!" Isabel shouted.

Soon the mess hall was a complete riot. The others yelling at the trio. (Y/n) stood there, trying to keep herself composed.

But as soon as one of them grabbed Farlans shirt she stepped in, breaking the arm of the one who grabbed her.

"What the hell! You bitch!"

"Dont lay your filthy hands on him."

"(Y/n), let's just go" the trio left, going back to Farlans room. (Y/n) plopped down on Levi's bed, clenching the necklace he had bought her in her hand.

"Isabel, what is love?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because Levi said it, Levi said he loves me. He said he'd tell me what it meant but now he's missing."

Levi did love her. Levi cared for all of them but the way he cared for (y/n) was different. She was different than all the other girls. She'd sleep like a animal, she'd snore as loud as can be, she often didn't understand what Levi meant by some things, she didn't even understand that she shouldn't change in front of other people. Levi saw all her imperfections but thought of them as perfections. Levi loved her few flaws. That's why he let her sleep and snore like that, that's why he tried to get her to understand.

He was the one who was always by her side. No matter where they were, as long as he was near she was home.