𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓- 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 (𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐).

------Third Person POV:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

------
Third Person POV:

Since they were still unsure on how to use the ODM they walked through the allies in the secluded areas of town. The three couldn't risk being spotted with the gear otherwise they'd be arrested.

Down here in the underground MP's were ruthless. Most of them didn't even see underground civilians as human beings, at least it seemed that way. They'd often get involved in prostitution and human trafficking for their own pleasure and wouldn't hesitate to kill for even the smallest things.

The three of them together posed a strong threat though. (Y/n) and Levi were incredibly strong and Farlan was good at using his head to make up plans, aside from that he was also fast.

Once they made it home safely they did their usual routine of taking of their shoes and making sure the house wouldn't get dirty.

"Levi, how will we use this?" (Y/n) asked, pointing to the gear that was tightly hugging her waist.

"We will train with it. It can't be that hard to maneuver. We can try in a little bit, for now get cleaned up. You have blood on your arm." Levi said pointing to (y/n) arm.

"It's not mine." (Y/n) went to get cleaned up and changed.

~~~~

Afterwards they quietly traveled to a section of the town that was mostly abandoned due to infrequent rockslides.

"We'll test it out here." Levi said. He checked his belts to make sure they were tightened and weren't too loose. Farlan and (y/n) took that as the initiative to do the same.

"From the looks of it you just use these triggers to shoot the wires...then use the other trigger to release gas. Let me try" Farlan said, adjusting his hands grip around the triggers.

(Y/n) and Levi backed away from Farlan and watched as he shot the anchors, one into a building and one into the walls of the cave.

"I guess that's how it's done" Farlan proudly said with a smirk.

"Levi, can I try?" (Y/n) asked him, he nodded and went off to try himself.

(Y/n) and Levi both repeated Farlans steps and were soon dangling in the air by their gear in perfect form, completely still.

"See! Easy" Farlan gave the two a thumbs up, feeling accomplished.

"Yes, it is rather easy. If we use this gear then jobs will be a lot easier to accomplish. We will be able to get access to things easily" (y/n) said, looking at her feet as they dangled in the air.

"Tch, being able to stand still doesn't matter. It only matters if we can actually use it."

Levi looked at Farlan who replied with a smirk, "want to try it out?"

"Are you up for it (y/n)?" Levi asked her, (y/n)'s face was blank as usual but she responded with a nod. For her it was what Levi said goes. She was willing to do anything he told her. Levi saw this but he didn't take advantage of that. He wanted her to reign over her life on her own but she didn't understand that it was hers to live.