𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21- 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐲.

--------Flashback:

--------
Flashback:

"So what do you do if someone tries to slice your throat?"

Levi was teaching me self defense. Even though I had received prior training and developed good tactics, he wanted to make sure certain moves were engraved into my memory.

He had already taught me these moves before, now I was perfecting them.

"Wrap my hand around their fist with one hand and uppercut them with the other, all while dealing a kick to the stomach."

"Good, now try it on me. Just don't kick too hard, you might fuck up my organs."

"I will not kick too hard"

"You talk like someone who's never had a social life before."

"I apologize, I'll try harder to talk more like you."

"Tch."

"Tch."

"No, stop. Go back to your textbook talking."

Levi acted as an attacker, pushing me up against a wall and pointing a dagger at my neck.

All at once I grabbed his wrist, threw my fist up against his chin and knee'd him in the stomach. I tried not to hurt him too much, sometimes I wasn't aware of my own strength.

He groaned and rubbed his chin, dropping the dagger onto the ground.

"Damn, didn't I say not to try and kill me?"

"Did I hurt you? I will go grab the first aid kit so I can tend to your wounds. I'll be right back."

Levi grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face him.

"Good job brat. It's fine, you're tough but so am I. But don't let anyone treat you like shit understood? Only I'm the one who's allowed to insult you because I care about you and don't actually mean it. Always stand you ground. Remember that."

Flashback Over.
Your POV:

"Hey (y/n), aren't those guys from your squad?"

"Most likely. I'm not exactly sure who is in my squad."

"Oh okay, well they're coming over here. I wonder what they want."