𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏- 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐩𝐬.

-------Third Person POV:

-------
Third Person POV:

The four were escorted out of the Underground and into a carriage. Erwin Smith and Miche Zacharias sat on the opposite side of them.

The soldiers tied (y/n)'s hands together across her chest to ensure she wouldn't try to rebel. They felt they were no match for her if she were to try and escape.

Once they arrived at the Survey Corps HQ they were brought to introduce themselves.

Levi's POV:

The four of us were brought in front of a crowd of soldiers. All of them were lined up with a salute over their chests.

"From today, these four will be fighting along side you all! Introduce yourselves!"

We stayed silent, I looked down at Eyebrows and saw the stern expression he held on his face.

"The names Levi."

The crowd gasped, "Levi...the first thing you'll need to learn is some god damn discipline. Next."

Isabel stepped up, the brats smile still bright as day.

"I'm Isabel Magnolia! Nice to meetcha!" She pointed to herself as she spoke.

"My name is Farlan Church!"

"(Y/n)."

"Cattleya. These four will be assigned to your squad, look after them."

"Yes sir. But shouldnt Erwin-"

"Erwin has been tasked with the expedition formation. They're your responsibility. Is that understood?"

Cattleya saluted, "yes, sir! Understood!"

Your POV:

Afterwards we were brought to the Barracks by Cattleya. She had long black hair, purple eyes, and pale skin.

"These are the barracks."

We stepped into a room filled with bunk beds.

"There are quite a few." Farlan said with his belongings slinged over his shoulder.

"Yay! We're all in the same room!" Isabel shouted.

"Sorry hun, women have separate barracks." Cattleya said, turning around to face us.

"What?! But I wanna stay here! So does (y/n), right?"

I nodded, stepping further into the room alongside Levi. Cattleya dismissed her protest and went on with the 'tour'.

"You two men will sleep here" Cattleya patted her hand on the side of a bunk. Levi stepped up, swiping his hand underneath the wood and checking for dust.

A layer of dust coated his hand and the excess fell onto the floor. He clicked his tongue and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe the dirt off.

"It's not the best, but do try and keep it clean."