𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕- 𝐈𝐬𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐚.

This chapter is VERY short so I'm sorry about that---------Third Person POV:

---------
Third Person POV:

After completing the mission, they were given their cash prize after meeting up with the thugs. Levi split it equally between the three of them and kept some to give to their other friends. When they would do supply runs they'd often give the money they didn't need to others who did.

The three were sitting in their usual spots in the living room. (Y/N) on the left side of the sofa, her elbow propped up with her head in her palm and her eyes closed. Farlan lost in thought while looking into the fireplace sitting in the sofa chair. Lastly, Levi at the table with a cloth in hand as he cleaned off his dagger.

A thump at the door sprung them all to their feet. (Y/N) rushed and grabbed her dagger, holding it tightly in her hand as she looked back at Levi and Farlan who were doing the same.

(Y/N) slowly approached the door, standing against the wall and looking back for approval from Levi. Levi moved over to the front of the door, nodding at her to open the door.

When she did a girl with short red pigtails flew in, her arms protecting something in her chest. She was wearing a reddish-orangish long sleeve top with brown pants.

"Tch, it's just a kid."

"I'm...not..a kid."

"What was that"

"I'm...not a kid!"

"I don't care what you are. Leave, I'll let the fact you dirtied my floor slide. Get out." Levi snapped.

The girl tried to sit up, failing to do so as she wobbled back and forth before tipping over and landing on her side. (Y/N) simply stared at her, her expression still blank as it always was.

"Hey! Are you guys the thugs around here?" A group of guys called out, walking up the staircase. Levi walked to stand on one side of the doorframe, (y/n) on the other. Her foot was propped up against it as she twirled her blade in her hand. Farlan stood in the spot levi originally was.

"Have you three seen a girl- hey there she is!" He pointed to the red haired girl who was sitting up against the door now.

"Tch, what do you want with her?"

"We caught her sneaking past the stairwell. Thanks for grabbing her"

One of the men walked up to Levi and (y/n). He placed a hand on Levi's shoulder. Before (y/n) could do anything Levi had already sliced his hand.

He clenched his hand in pain and stumbled back a bit. (Y/n) kicked off the wall and landed a blow with her fist to his chest, making him tumble down the stairs.

"Are you crazy?!?" Another man called.

"You see fellas, here in this house we prioritize hygiene. Go wash your hands and then come back, maybe then we'll be willing to talk."

"Let's get out of here! These guys are dangerous!" The group of men ran off like scared children.

Levi turned toward the girl who was sitting on the floor. Her arms were still tightly holding something in her chest.

"If you hold it like that forever it will die you know."

"Huh? I thought I was protecting it" the girl removed her arms to reveal a white dove with a broken wing.

"What an idiot, you risked getting caught for a bird?"

"I thought it would want to go back to the surface, must've got caught in a vent or something" she explained, holding the bird in her hands. (Y/n) was fascinated in the bird. Levi had only ever told her of them, she'd never seen one before.

The girl caught on to (y/n)'s curiosity, "what's your name?"

"(Y/n), that's Levi and Farlan. what's yours?"

"Isabel Magnolia! It's nice to meet you Levi-bro! Nice to meet you (n/n) and Farlan!"

"Levi-bro?"

"(N/n)?"

"Yup!"