𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2- 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝗼𝗺𝐞.

--------Levi's POV:

--------
Levi's POV:

We made it back to our house, climbing up the stairway that parted into two different homes. Farlan locked the door behind him.

"I'm going to give her a bath. She's disgusting." I took my shoes off next to Farlans. I glanced over my shoulder at the girl. She was already looking right at me.

"When was the last time you had a bath?" I asked her, knowing she wouldn't respond.

"Levi..." she said quietly. I was a little shocked when she said my name.

"You said my name."

She turned her head away from me, looking around at the kitchen.

"You're gonna take a bath and I'll help you. Don't worry, I won't look."

I don't know why I kept speaking she clearly didn't know what I was saying. I don't get it though even down here people could speak. Especially since she's about my age she should be able to understand what I was saying.

I opened the bathroom door and walked over to the toilet, letting her sit down on the seat. She plopped down, putting her arms in her lap.

I turned on the bathtub and started the water. I plugged the drain and made sure the water was warm so she could at least enjoy her bath, who knows how long it's been for her.

Now for the uncomfortable part.

"I'm going to take your clothes off now. Don't worry, I'm not a pervert I won't look. Lift your arms up." She lifted her arms up, at least she knew what that meant.

I looked away as I pulled her dress off. From the corner of my eye I could see she didn't have a bra on.

"Take off your underwear I'm not doing that part." I pointed to her bottom, keeping my eyes away from her.

She did what I said and took off her underwear, someone must've told her this before.

Where is she from? I've never seen her before. She doesn't speak and clearly lacks the knowledge to do normal things. Even if she was from the surface she'd be able to talk. Unless something bad happened to her.

When the bathtub was full I turned the faucet off.

"Okay, go in the tub." I looked up at the ceiling and pointed to the bathtub. 'you should always respect a girls privacy, you're a kind boy so I know you will. But there are nasty people in this world. Never let them corrupt you.' My moms voice popped into my head. Of course I'd reminisce on the past right now, this is a situation she'd know how to handle.

She stepped into the bathtub and sat down. There were so many things I was wondering about her and it was annoying that I couldn't just ask her.

"X-tw.." I started. I cant just call her by numbers. She has to have a real name.