𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24- 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝗼𝐩𝐞.

--------FlashbackLevi's POV: Play Music

--------
Flashback
Levi's POV:
Play Music

I woke up in the middle of the night to (y/n) snoring once again.Her head was on chest and her legs sprawled out. She had nearly kicked the blanket off the bed.

I sighed, kicking up the blanket with my foot to bring it back over us.

I tucked in the sides of the blanket by her waist so she'd be insulated with the warm fabric.

The surface must've been cold because down here it was cold too, must mean winter.

I wrapped my arm around her and shoulders, being careful not to wake her. Although I doubt that would happen since the brat could be thrown out a window and still stay asleep most of the time.

I pulled her closer, moving myself into a more comfortable position. She used to sleep in Farlans bed on some days but for about 2 months she's been staying in mine.

It's not that she didn't want to sleep in there, I wanted her to sleep in here. I get better and more sleep when I know she's safe.

Flashback Over.
Levi's POV (5 hours before Hange helped y/n)

How much longer can I go on?

This wasn't supposed to happen.

This wasn't part of the plan.

Even if I somehow manage to find my way back to the walls titans will be pawing at it. I'm out of blades and my gas is low, the next expedition wouldn't be for a month anyway.

But I have to keep pushing on for (y/n). Farlan and Isabel too.

I'm not even sure how many days I've been out here. It's been difficult to find food and I'm lucky there's a stream nearby for water.

At least this house provides a hiding spot from the titans. As long as I'm not too loud or outside for too long they haven't been able to sense me.

(Y/n), Isabel and Farlan probably think I'm dead. Granted, I might not be in the best condition or position but I am not dead.

I just want to know what she's up to. I'm more worried about her well-being than my own. I guess that's what got me into this mess.

She's probably lost without me. Even when I'd try to tell her to live her life for herself the brat refuses. I know she tries but she takes my word over her own. Hopefully she's letting me go.