World's Worst Liar.

Early the next morning you and Toshinori are rudely woken up by your dad. "Dah na na na na-nah! CHARGE!" Shanks yells before doing a belly flop onto your bed, sending you bouncing into the air and causing Toshinori to roll off of it in alarm.

You let out a loud and very undignified squeal before landing back on the bed. "Damn it, Daddy! You can't jump on my bed like that anymore!"

"Huh? Why not?"

Sudden, violent coughing from the floor catches your attention and you rush over to Toshinori's side. "This is why." You grab a couple of tissues from the box on the nightstand then begin to rub Toshinori's bare back, "Are you okay, Toshi?"

He nods his head, "I'll be fine." You hand him the tissues and he wipes away the blood from his lips. "I'm glad that I took your advice and put my boxers back on last night."

You laugh, "This is why I told you to do so."

Shanks gets off of the bed and walks around to where you and Toshinori are. "Are you all right Toshinori?" He stops in his tracks when he sees the scar on Toshinori's left side. "Ah...That scar certainly explains why the number 1 hero in Japan looks like this."

Toshinori coughs up blood again from shock while you jump to your feet and point your index finger at him. "AHA! I KNEW that you cheated last night when we were wrestling! You used your quirk!"

Your father gives you an innocent look and shrugs his shoulders. Toshinori looks up at Shanks, "How did you know?"

You grab another tissue and crouch back down next to Toshinori. You start to gently wipe the blood off of his face. "Remember when I explained to you about how my Haki quirk works?  How I can use my willpower to strengthen certain parts of my body? Well, my dad can do so too as well as strengthen his senses.  For example, he can enhance his sight to see a person's aura; the distinctive atmosphere that surrounds a person. Now a person's aura doesn't change even if their physical appearance does. And last night, while dad and I were wrestling, he must've used his quirk and seen your aura."

Toshinori stands up before offering you a hand. You slip a hand in his and he easily pulls you up onto your feet. "Ah, I see. Does this mean that you have the same ability?" He bends down and picks up his pants.

As Toshinori puts on his pants you tell him, "No, my Haki quirk isn't as powerful as my dad's." Toshinori buttons and zips up his pants before picking up his red button up shirt and slipping it on.  "But my Will of the Dragon is stronger than his."

"The doctors think that it's a natural development.  That in a few generations, the Haki quirk will be gone from our bloodline only to be replaced by Will of the Dragon."  Shanks yawns, "Well, it has been a long night. I think I'll hit the hay."

"Before you do, I want to ask you a question. Will you help me with my classes in a few days?"

"Of course, I will, princess. Just let me know when you need me." He begins to walk towards the door, but stops before leaving. "By the way, when do I get to meet Izuku?"

Toshinori tells him as he finishes buttoning his shirt, "I plan on meeting with him this afternoon for our usual training routine. We're meeting at Dagobah Municipal Beach Park at 4. Would you like to join us? "

"That sounds great, I'll see you then.  However, I would like to see Izuku use his quirk some time before the Sports Festival so that I can see what I can do to help him." 

"You'll get to see Izuku use his quirk when you help me with my classes." 

Your dad nods, "Okay.  Well  I'm going to go and catch some z's. I'll see you later, Toshinori." Your dad points at you, "You...You stay out of trouble. You're legally half-blind now and can't be rushing into situations and being a hero anymore. You have to take your retirement seriously."