Symbol of Justice. (Part 1)

You quickly change into your red, white, and gold hero suit then run outside to catch the bus leaving for USJ. You arrive just as the last student is getting on the bus. You rush over to board the bus and as soon as you're on the driver closes the doors. Standing at the front of the bus you happily greet the students of 1-A, "Hiya, class!"

"Red Force-sensei?! What are you doing here?!" Most of the class asks in unison, the only exception is Todoroki.

You chuckle, "Well, you see All Might got distracted on his way to the school: first one person needed help, then another, and then another." You raise a finger for each one that you listed off. "Now being the true hero that he is, All Might couldn't just ignore their cries for help...so he asked me to sub for him today. I have to say, I'm looking forward to seeing how well each of you do today!" You tell them then stand beside Aizawa at the front of the bus. The sleep-deprived teacher gives you a curious look so you tell him, "I thought that you might want to let me know about any plans you might have concerning today's exercise." All of a sudden, an idea comes to you...an evil, wicked idea that will embarrass your nephew for sure. "Just a sec, caterpillar-san...I can't let this opportunity pass me by." You then turn around to face the students. "Izuku-kun," you say in a sing-song voice. "After school, be sure to get in touch with the tailors and tell them to include a protective cup on your new costume!"

"Aunty!" Izuku whines, his face completely red in embarrassment. A couple of students laugh and Izuku slinks down in his seat.

You chuckle and turn back around, "There. The tradition continues."

"I'm probably going to regret asking this, but...what tradition?" Aizawa questions you.

"Well, you see...when I was Izuku's age and was designing my first costume, my father burst into my classroom and shouted out that if I insist on wearing a white hero suit that I should make sure that they include extra-absorbent material around my womanly area just in case I start my period while wearing it."

Aizawa covers his face with a hand, "Oh my God." He then sighs and removes his hand, "I was right...I do regret asking." He then explains to you what he has planned in a hushed voice so that none of the students can hear him. A few minutes later the bus pulls up in front of a gigantic glass dome structure that reminds you of the pterodactyl cage from Jurassic Park. Aizawa tells the students, "Hey, hey. We're here. Stop messing around."

The students all respond with a "Yes, sir."

The bus comes to a stop and you can see the rescue specialist Thirteen waiting for everyone. Once everyone is off of the bus Thirteen, a hero that wears a spacesuit, helmet, and a pair of bright yellow tennis shoes, greets you all. "Hello, everyone. I've been waiting for you."

Of course, Izuku is immediately fanboying. His mouth open in a huge smile and let out a small, awed gasp. "It's the space hero, Thirteen! The chivalrous pro who has rescued a ton of people from disasters across the world!"

Uraraka cheers bouncing up and down a little, "Woo-hoo! Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!"

Thirteen turns to the side and points towards the glass dome with their left arm. "I can't wait to show you what's inside."

"This is going to be awesome!" The students all shout, except for Todoroki.

As Thirteen leads everyone inside, you walk beside Todoroki and gently place your hand on his left shoulder. He looks up at you, "You know, Todoroki-san...it's okay to show that you're excited. Nobody here is going to judge you because of it."

"I have been trained to keep my emotions in check, no matter what the situation is, Red Force-sensei."

You hum to yourself, "Just remember that it's okay to allow yourself to feel emotions. After all...you're not a robot." You pat him gently on the shoulder before walking away.