The Impossible Dream.

A/N: The bold print in this chapter means that someone is speaking in English.

Unfortunately, you didn't make it back in time to watch Izuku's afternoon training. You send your nephew a text to let him know that you found a potential apartment and the manager is taking you on a walkthrough. Izuku relays the message to Toshinori who sighs in disappointment. "Perhaps it's for the best. I'm almost out of time that I can spend as All Might." Smoke begins to rise from his skin before he turns back into his true form.

"Um, All Might?"

"What is it young Midoriya?"

"I was wondering if I could take a break to watch a video I found online of when my aunt lost her arm? I...I found the video yesterday, but I haven't had the time to watch it."

Toshinori thinks for a moment, "Yes. You've worked hard today and earned an extra break." He starts to walk over to where Izuku is sitting on an old water heater. "Besides, I would like to see the video as well."

Toshinori sits down beside Izuku as the green haired boy pulls up a video on his phone. The two watch as the video, shot by a civilian at the scene, starts to play. They watch as a huge black dragon starts to lower a screaming little boy towards its gaping jaws. "Oh my God! Someone needs to help that little boy!" The person shooting the video shouts in English and Izuku quickly puts on the Japanese subtitles so he can understand what they're saying. Toshinori has no trouble understanding English, being able to read, write, and speak it fluently. As they continue to watch the video they see a streak of red pass between the jaws of the dragon and the little boy as the jaws snap close. "It's Red Force! Red Force saved that little boy!" A woman shouts this time and the guy filming quickly moves the phone to where you are standing holding a young brown haired boy in your right arm, your left arm now missing and blood flowing from the remaining stub. "Her arm....Red Force's arm is gone!" Izuku's eyes begin to tear up and he puts his free hand over his mouth. They watch as you rush over to someone in the crowd; a support hero by the looks of it; and hand them the boy.

You turn back to the dragon as it roars and lunges at you. Your arm turns black and a red energy ball begins to form in the palm of your hand. You dodge the dragon's jaws and run under its torso. "Rasengan!" You yell before slamming the now fully powered ball made of your willpower into the dragon's belly. The force of the attack rips the scales right off of the dragon's skin, destroys its wings, and sends it flying almost a mile into the air. The guy filming follows the path of the attack as best as he can. The ball of energy then explodes sending waves of energy through the air, wiping away the dark storm clouds and allowing the sun to shine merrily upon the city. "There it is! The attack said to be powerful enough to destroy a mountain! That was awesome!" The guy holding the camera shouts before turning back on you. He zooms in on your face and both Izuku and Toshinori can see the pain on your face even though you were doing your best to mask it with a smile.

Now that the threat is gone, Izuku and Toshinori watch as civilians start to swarm the area, trying to get closer to you. The guy filming is obviously one of them as the video begins shaking as it gets closer to you. Support heroes surround you trying to keep the civilians away from you. The little brown haired boy that you saved manages to slip through and rushes up to you. "Red Force!" He wraps his arms around your legs and begins to sob into your red leggings. "I...I'm...s...sorry!"

You rest your hand on top of the boy's head. "What for? There is nothing for you to be sorry about."

The boy looks up at your face, "B...but...w...what...a...about...your...a...arm?!"

You smile brightly at the boy; both Izuku and Toshinori can tell this is a real smile and not forced like the previous one. "It's only an arm. A small price to pay for your safety. I'm just glad that you're okay." Your words calm the boy down a little.