A/N: A Deal.

Hello, everyone. I know that you all are probably sick and tired of these Author Notes, but a friend of mine needs help. He's a Scottish YouTube gamer that goes by PurpleJam; he's an excellent YouTuber, a bit like CallMeKevin. He posted a video today involving an old voice controlled PS2 game, it's hilarious because he has a Scottish accent and the game doesn't really understand what he's trying to say for the most part. But he's starting to get a little discouraged because the click rate isn't very good right now. I know that posting a link to the video won't help with the click rate, but it's the only thing that I can think of to help cheer him up a little. So, if you all would PLEASE go to the video and at least watch it (it's like 16 minutes long) and hit the like button if you liked it. He's cheered me up many times when I've been in a very dark place; today for example, I had a truly heartbreaking dream last night and all I could think about today was, 'So, even in my dreams I can't be happy anymore.' I didn't want to eat and I was thinking about just going as long as I can without sleeping. I was in a very, very dark place and PurpleJam's video helped to bring me out of it.
So I'm proposing a deal for all of you who read this; follow this link:

https://youtu.be/PXPcyC9v5fk

Watch the video and, if you liked it, leave a like or even comment and I give you my word that the next chapter of WALK ME HOME will be up this Sunday. It's already mostly done, so, maybe even by late Saturday. But I'm also making a similar deal on my other stories so I'm going to be pushing myself. But it WILL be by this Sunday.

I just want to try and cheer PurpleJam up like his videos have done for me.

-ALL MY LOVE- DevilsFavoriteDemon

P.S I can't figure out how to add an external link on the Wattpad app on my phone, but I did post the link again in a comment and it does work if you're on Wattpad on Chrome or another browser.