Like Father, Like Daughter.

Doctor Ling arrives a little before 6 that evening for your next treatment. Her quirk is very fascinating: she creates a powerful healing salve by absorbing water through her skin and mixing it with her blood inside her body. She then excretes the salve through the pores of her skin like sweat. Of course, since she has to use her blood to create the salve, she can't use it for very long and needs to rest for a certain amount of time before she can use her quirk again. Which is why she had to do your treatment in two parts; the first taking place when you were first brought into the hospital, unconscious and on the verge of death. However, you're conscious for the second treatment and you're amazed by her quirk.

The treatment goes well; your skin is regrown and it turns out that your fallopian tube wasn't damaged in the fight, but Doctor Ling can't do anything about your left eye since her quirk can't be applied to the eyes.  She then tells you that you will be free to go at noon tomorrow.

After Doctor Ling leaves, you call Toshinori to give him an update. He promises to pick you up tomorrow and take you to see Recovery Girl. The two of you then spend the next hour talking about how Izuku's training went and what Toshinori has planned for Izuku's next phase of training.

***************

Toshinori arrives about an hour before noon the next day with a set of clothes from your apartment. "I'm so sorry for entering your apartment when you weren't there, (Y/N), but I figured you would want some fresh clothes for today." Toshinori apologizes while sitting a bag down on your bed.

You laugh and sit up in bed, "It's fine, Toshi. That's why I gave you my extra key. Thank you." You open the bag and pull out a pair of blue, light blue, yellow, white, and pink tye-dye pants, a white t-shirt, and a pair of lacey red panties. "Dahahaha!  Did you have fun going through my panty drawer?"  You tease him with a wink.  "I see you picked a pair that are your favorite color."

Toshinori's cheeks turn crimson in embarrassment, "I...I, uh," he covers his mouth with his hand as he starts to cough and a little bit of blood stains his hand.

You manage to stand up, "Are you okay?"

Toshinori nods and wipes his hand clean with the handkerchief from his pants pocket.  "Yes, I'm fine. Do you want me to leave the room while you get dressed?"

You look at him in amusement then teasingly say, "You've already seen me naked several times so what would be the point, love?"

Toshinori's cheeks turn red again as you remove the hospital gown, exposing your body to him as you begin to get dressed.  After you're dressed, the two of you leave the room and you check out of the hospital. You two take a train to U.A., Toshinori fussing over you by asking you if you're alright every few minutes.  In all honesty, it's equal parts cute and frustrating to you.

You arrive at the gates of the school and Toshinori scans his badge to let you both into the school. As you walk past the gate Toshinori tells you, "Oh, by the way, Nezu has your ID badge from when you left it on the bus at the USJ.  So we'll have to see him before we leave."

"No problem. I'm just glad that a villain didn't take it."

You and Toshinori walk side by side through the empty halls of U.A. in comfortable silence. You come to a stop just outside of Recovery Girl's office then you turn to look at Toshinori and ask, "Toshi, do you want to come over tonight to watch a movie? Maybe fool around a little?"

Toshinori's cheeks turn slightly pink, "You just got out of the hospital...are you sure that we should be...fooling around...so soon? What if I hurt you?"

You smile at him, "You won't. I trust you...And besides, I'm pretty much fully healed besides my eye." You get up on your tiptoes to place a quick kiss on his lips. You then fall back flat on your feet and look up at his face. You give him a mischievous smile and say, "If it will make you feel better, I can ask Recovery Girl if it's okay for us to have sex."  Toshinori's blush intensifies causing you to laugh.  "You are so adorable."  You lean up and kiss him on the cheek before opening the door and walking inside.   "Recovery Girl?  I'm here for my check-up," you say loudly. 

Walk Me Home.  (A Toshinori Yagi/All Might X Reader Love story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara