Happy Birthday, Daddy!

A/N:  I've had several people point out to me about the reader's birth control in the bonus chapter and how Venom cleaned it from her system in the previous chapter.  So I went back and changed that small part in the bonus lemon chapter to where the reader's character put in birth control. 
Also, this is chapter is dedicated to Red-Haired Shanks because today is his birthday!  🍻🎂

The next morning Toshinori is woken up by the ringing of your cell phone.  "Making a delivery, of Bink's sake through the sea.
Through today and through tomorrow all your dreams will lay.
Say goodbye should we depart, and keep your memories in your heart.
Don’t you frown and don’t feel down but live to seize the day."

"(Y/N)-chan, your phone is ringing," Toshinori says sleepily while running his hand up and down your bare side in an attempt to wake you up.

You groan and mumble, "So answer it."  You roll over and bury your face in your pillow.

Toshinori is unsure about answering your phone, but sits up and reaches over your body to pick it up from the nightstand.  He swipes right to answer the call and says, "Hello?"

There's a small pause before a deep male's voice says, "Hello, lad.  I think in my drunken state that I may have called the wrong number.  I'm calling to speak to my daughter.  Is (Y/N) there?"

Toshinori's muscles tense up and a light blush appears across his cheeks in slight embarrassment at being caught with this man's daughter.  "Uh, y-yes.  S-she's right h-here.  J-just a s-second," Toshinori then starts to gently shake you, "(Y/N)...(Y/N), wake up.  Your f-father wants to talk to you."

You reluctantly roll over onto your back then hold out your hand and Toshinori puts it in your hand.  You quickly put it on speaker and sleepily say, "Hiya, daddy." 

"Hi, princess.  Who was the lad that answered your phone?"

You yawn, "That was Toshinori."

"The same Toshinori that Hawk-Eye told me about 3 months ago?"

"The very same.  And you're on speaker, daddy."

Toshinori is nervously wringing his huge hands together.  "Hello, i-it's nice to speak with you sir."

Your father chuckles slightly, "There's no need to call me sir, Toshinori.  My name's Shanks.  How long have the two of you been dating now?"  He slurs his words slightly.

You sit up in bed and let Toshinori's black sheet and red comforter pool on your lap, leaving your bare chest exposed for Toshinori to see.  "Uh...about 5 months, I think."  Toshinori is trying to cover you back up with the sheets, his face red.  You slap at his hands and whisper to him, "Knock it off, Toshi.  Daddy can't see us, he has no idea that we're naked."

"Dahahaha!"  Your father laughs, "I do now.  Anyway, I've got to say I'm impressed.  I think this is the longest relationship you've ever been in, princess."  Your father teases you.

"Daaaddddyyyy," you whine in embarrassment.

Your father chuckles, "Toshinori must be pretty special, huh?  I might actually have to give the dad speech, huh?"

You look over at Toshinori and give him a loving smile.  "Yes, he is very special.  I love him, daddy."

There's a moment of silence on the other end of the line, "You love him, huh?  That's the first time I heard you say that about someone you're dating.  I guess that means I really do have to give him the dad speech now, since it seems like you plan on keeping him around."