The Man With the Eyes of a Hawk.

A/N:  I don't know why Wattpad keeps unpublishing this chapter, but it freaking does.  Sorry to everyone who's waiting for a new chapter.

On your next date, a week later, you and  Toshinori go for a stroll in the park.  While walking through the park, your hand keeps brushing against his until you finally give up and intertwine your fingers with his.  You see a light blush appear on his cheeks and you give him a huge smile.

As the two of you walk hand in hand, Toshinori says to you, "I have something I need to tell you."

You look at him curiously, "What is it, handsome?"

"I'm going to be teaching at UA in a few months as well."

"Really?" you ask him in excitement.  "What will you be teaching?"

"Foundational Hero Studies."

"That's great!  What do you have planned for the first day?"

He rubs the back of his neck with his free hand.  "I'm not sure yet.  I was thinking about having them go up against each other in teams of two.  A team of heroes versus a team of villains.  The villain team has to protect a fake bomb from the hero team.  The hero team can win by either capturing the villains or the bomb.  The villains can win if they capture the heroes or if time runs out."

You're impressed, "That's a really good idea, Toshi-kun!"

"My former mentor, Gran Torino, put my class through a similar exercise during my school days."  A shiver runs through his body at the thought of the older man.  "What about you?  What do you have planned?"

"Well, I have to get it approved by the principal first, but I was thinking about showing the class how intense a fight between a hero and a villain can be.  Of course, we can't have a real villain at the school, so I'll have to ask some other hero to fight me."

"Would you like for me to be the villain?"

"Good God, no!  I want to fight someone I actually stand a chance against." 

Toshinori laughs, "Now where's that hero spirit of never backing down from a fight no matter how much of a disadvantage you're at?"

You chuckle, "There's a difference between being brave and being suicidal."

Toshinori stops and you come to a stop as well.  He turns to face you and brings your hand up to where it's between the two of your chests.  He wraps both of his hands around your hand, "I would never hurt you in any way."

You smile at him and place a chaste kiss on his lips.  "I know.  And that's another reason why I need to find someone else to play the villain.  Someone who not only looks the part, but is willing to go all out against me."  The two of you start to walk again, hands still intertwined at your sides.  "Of course, it all depends on if I can get permission or not."

**********

A month passes by and, unfortunately, with the UA exams now only two months away Toshinori really needs to concentrate on training Izuku, which you completely understand.  So the two of you haven't been on anymore official dates.  He keeps apologizing to you and promising to make it up to you, but you just tell him that it's fine and that you understand that Izuku's training comes first.  You will always give him a kiss afterwards to reassure him that you aren't mad at him.  Besides this gives you plenty of time to search for an apartment.

You still go with Toshinori and Izuku for tea after Izuku's training at least three days a week.  One day, the three of you have just left Sakura's, the teahouse you usually go to, when a deep male voice calls out, "(Y/N)."