Getting to Know You.

Later that night, after a delicious meal made by Inko, you are helping Izuku with his math homework when your phone goes off.  You pull it out of your right pocket and see that you have a new text from an unknown number.  You unlock your phone and open your messages.  Hi.  It's Toshinori.  I just wanted to send you a message so that you will have my number.

You grin and save Toshinori's number to your contacts.  You then send him a reply, Well, hellooo, handsome.  Thanks for thinking about me. 😉 I needed a little pick me up after doing all of this math.

Toshinori's reply comes a few seconds later, Math?

Yeah.  I'm helping Izuku with his math homework.😣

A reply comes seconds later, I'm guessing that you do not like math.

It's mostly the word problems that I hate. Like this one that Izuku is working on: 'Mary loves eating fruit.  She buys 64 watermelons at...' and that's as far as I got because now all I can think about is, 'why does Mary need 64 frickin watermelons?'  She couldn't possibly eat all that watermelon before it goes bad.

His response takes a little longer this time, Maybe she was dating Gallagher?

You burst into laughter.  "What's so funny, aunt (Y/N)?"  You show your nephew the texts and he only looks confused.  "I...I don't get it.  Who's Gallagher?"

You get your laughter under control before answering Izuku.  "He's an American comedian known for smashing watermelons as part of his act."

You return your attention to your phone.  🤣🤣 I'm surprised that you know who Gallagher is.

As I said earlier, I'm an old man.

You frown slightly, Stop talking nonsense, handsome.  Since you know what I'm doing right now, can I ask what you're doing?

After a few moments he replies, Watching a movie. 

What movie are you watching?

A small pause, The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

Ah, a classic American Western.  Hey, I got to get back to helping Izuku.  I will see you tomorrow.

His next text comes almost immediately, What time will you be joining us at the beach?

I'm not sure.  Most likely sometime in the afternoon.

Oh.  Well, see you then (Y/N).

You chuckle slightly before texting, Goodnight, Toshinori.  I can't wait to see your handsome face again. Don't forget to bring extra tissues tomorrow. 😘  You put your phone away and go back to helping Izuku with his homework.

You wake up around nine the next morning and impulsively send Toshinori a text.  Good morning, handsome.  You stand up from your bed before making it and picking out your outfit for the day: a black button up shirt, green panties, and a pair of bright blue pants with green and brown palm trees on them.  You take your clothes and your hygiene products into the bathroom and take a shower. 

*-*-*-*-TOSHINORI*-*-*-*

Toshinori is out doing an early morning patrol as All Might looking for any villains.  Suddenly, his sensitive hearing picks up someone yelling for help.  He jumps through the air in the direction of the yell.  He sees a woman with leopard like fur covering her entire body holding a teenage girl hostage as she's trying to escape from the police.  All Might lands behind the cat like villainess with a loud thud.  Startled the villainess whips around, accidentally releasing her hostage in the process.  Her slitted cat like pupils dilate in fear when she sees All Might.  "I will give you one chance to give yourself up."  He says with his usual bright smile on his face.