Promising Future Heroes.

You walk through the door to classroom 1-A, "Good morning, future heroes!"

"Good morning, Red Force-sensei!" The class cheerfully greets you back before erupting into excited statements and questions.

"That was such an awesome fight yesterday! The way you held your own against that monster was truly manly!" Kirishima shouts then blushes, "Uh, I mean that it was awesome not that you're a man, sensei."

You chuckle, "It's fine, Kirishima-san."

"Are you all right, sensei?" "Did Recovery Girl heal you?" "W-was that guys b-bite really v-venomous?" "What happened to him after the fight?" The students rapidly ask you questions one after another.

"Whoa. One at a time. Yes, I'm fine now. Yes, Venom's bite is venomous...if it wasn't for my quirk I would have been dead within minutes. No, Recovery Girl didn't heal me, the venom was destroying my body faster than her quirk could heal it. In the end, Venom had to heal me. As for what happened to him after the fight, he was just fine...it's next to impossible to physically hurt him. Now, on to today's lesson! Everybody up! Grab your hero outfits we're going to Training Grounds Gamma!"

"Again?!"

"Yes, but this time you all will be participating." You walk towards the door and press a button on a small remote causing the hidden racks in the wall opposite the door to slide out.   The students all stand up, grab their costumes from the storage racks, then walk over to the door to the classroom. You lead them through the halls to the training grounds. You stop in front of the double doors then turn around to face the students. "Go and get dressed in your hero outfits, everyone! The girls' locker room is to the left and the boys' is to the right."

Once everyone is dressed in their hero outfits, you lead them inside the vast cityscape training grounds. "Okay, young heroes, I want you all to form 4 groups of 5. You can have whomever you want on your team, but make sure that you work well together because today you all will be going up against me."

"What?!" The students all shout in disbelief, except for Todoroki, Bakugo, and Tokoyami.

"Go ahead and form your groups everyone. You have five minutes."

The students all start to talk to each other and form into groups. In the end, the four groups are: Midoriya, Uraraka, Asui, Tokoyami, and Sato in Group A. Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Hagakure, and Sero in Group B. Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, Ashido, and Shoji make up Group C. Ida, Aoyama, Ojiro, Koda, and Mineta make up Group D.

You hold up your hand to silence the students and get their attention. Once everyone quiets down you tell them, "I will be playing the part of the villain and as a group you heroes have to find me somewhere in this vast faux city and capture me."

"Is that all we have to do, old lady? This will be fucking easy," Bakugo says, scoffing.

You raise an eyebrow, "It won't be as easy as you think Bakugo-san. Throughout the city and inside some of these buildings are dummies representing innocent civilians. There can be any number of dummies per building; anywhere from 1 to 200. On each of these 'civilians' are sensors that will activate when the 'civilian' suffers a fatal blow. Your job, as heroes, is to capture me while keeping the civilians safe. If the hero team manages to capture the villain, me, before 15 minutes are up then they win. However, if they fail to capture me or if the city is destroyed then I win." You point over to a humongous electronic scoreboard above the bleachers on the other side of the stadium. "You all will be graded on your performance at the end of the class." The students start to whisper among themselves, "When the buzzer sounds, you're up Team A. The time will be on display on the scoreboard." You say, before activating your quirk and running off into the fake city, disappearing from the students' sights within seconds.