[03]

Chapter 03:: The Mansion

After a nice dinner of spaghetti and steak both were now relaxing on the fluffy bed in their bedroom. Jungkook leaning against the headboard, scrolling through the social media, while Taehyung was pressed against Jungkook's hard chest, his hands running up and down of his husband's biceps. A pout adoring his features.

Jungkook moved his gaze off the phone to his husband and saw him pouting so he leaned down and pecked Taehyung's plump lips, and soon a preety boxy smile replaced the pout. Jungkook chuckled at him.

He softly caressed Taehyung's hair, hesitating a bit before speaking. "Baby? Did Hwang tried to touch you or something? He didn't hurt you right?" He gulped. Knowing that the topic of this man named Hwang frighten him to the core.

Taehyung instantly shook his head in denial, mumbling a small no to which Jungkook sighed relieved. Hwang had to face the consequences if he had to touch Taehyung with his filthy hands, who belongs to only him.

"Tell me what exactly happened? I want to know everything." Jungkook literally demanded rubbing Taehyung's back encouraging him to spill all the details.

"I was busy buying the groceries and was on my way to pay for it when out of the blue he came and stood infront of me." Taehyung says and took a pause to place a kiss on Jungkook's chest and then continued.

"I quickly paid and ran away from there and he asked his men to follow me. I was so scared that I carelessly ran away from there. Kook, he knows where I stay. What if he comes back?"

After Taehyung finished his blabbering he slowly glanced up at his husband who was now fuming with anger. A big frown on his face and jaw clenched. Taehyung sat up straight, straddling Jungkook's lap.

"But I'm not scared when you are with me, I know you will protect me." Taehyung reassures, cupping Jungkook's face in his soft hands. Jungkook instantly melts in his touch.

"Let's move somewhere else, far from here where he can't reach you." Jungkook says, placing his hand on top of Taehyung's which was on his cheek. He softly held it and brought close to his lips kissing his palm.

Taehyung's eyes sparkled with love as he threw himself to Jungkook and the older held him in place. "Thank you so much jungkookie. I don't need to worry as long as you are with me! I love you lots "

"I love you too, Love." Taehyung giggled at the nickname rolled out of his husband's lips.

Jungkook reached his hand out and tugged some strand of hair behind Taehyung's ear and lifted his face up by hooking his finger under his chin. Jungkook then softly placed his lips on Taehyung. It was just a peck on lips.

"Let's go to sleep okay?" Taehyung slowly nod his head getting off from older's lap and laying down on the bed. Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung, wrapping his arms around his fragile body.

"Good night."

"Hmm. Good night Tae." And that was the last thing being said among them for the day, as they both soon drifted off to dreamland.

°*°*°

Few days later~

"What? You mean to say he came back? That monster? And you are telling me this now?" Jimin yelled standing beside Taehyung who immediately covered his ears. Thanks to Jimin who almost made his ear bleed. "If I was there then I would have killed him!!"