[18]

Chapter 18:: Fortune Teller's Warning

Jungkook comes back home after a long day in his office. He walked into the bedroom only to find Taehyung sleeping. He quickly walked over to the bed and sat beside the sleeping figure.

He leaned down and placed soft kisses all over younger's face.

Taehyung opens his eyes and giggled at the male hovering over his face. He got up and sat on Jungkook's lap, kissing all over older's face.

"You were sleeping..." Jungkook began, "Did you have dinner already?"

"No, I was waiting for you to return. I was tired so I fell asleep." Jungkook nod his head slowly. Taehyung was about to say something else when suddenly a knock on the door stopped him.

Turning their heads around, they say Jimin standing at the door. "Namjoon hyung asked me to call you both down. The lady next door and father Sehun wants to meet you two. They are outside, near the main gate." Jimin informs.

"Don't ask me why. I don't know why they wanna meet you." Jimin immediately adds when he saw Jungkook about to say something.

"Shall we go down? What if they create another scene like the one happened last time?" Jungkook asks, looking at his husband worriedly.

Taehyung shook his head, "I don't think they would create a scene again. Jimin told us that Namjoon hyung called us down to meet them, he must be with them too." He tilts his head towards the door and saw Jimin already gone, he looks back at Jungkook.

The elder male nod his head, agreeing to the younger one. They climbed down from the bed and went downstairs, where they were called.

As soon as they were out of the door, they saw four figures standing near the main gate. One of them was Namjoon, other one was their neighbour Eun-kyung, then father Sehun and last one was their watchman Han-jae.

"I'll take my leave now, it's already time for dinner, my wife must be waiting for me." Han-jae quickly excused himself when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook coming towards them.

Eun-kyung saw the fragile boy and softly smiled at him. She saw the boy return the smile back, simultaneously hugging Jungkook's side.

"Hey cupcake? How are you?" Eun-kyung asked, unconsciously taking a step further.

"I-i'm fi-ine" the youngest one among them mumbled hesitantly.

"I am sorry." Those three words made Taehyung snap his head towards the lady who has been standing there with her head hung low. He looked at his husband then back at her. "What d-do you mean?"

"We are really sorry Taehyung. It was all a misunderstanding. We thought Jungkook was Kim So Hyun's husband and then he married you. We were constantly told by Kim So Hyun that Jungkook was married to her. And even her Daughter addressed Jungkook as her father. We were fooled." This time Sehun spoke up.

"But why my Jungkook?"

"Taehyung we still dont know the reason behind that but we will find out soon. They were lied all this while and they actually believed it. They asked Jungkook about Kim So Hyun that day, out of curiosity and nothing else. They didnt knew you'll hear all of that. It wasn't intentional." Namjoon who was quite all the while finally said.

"We are really sorry for that, would y'all please forgive us?" Eun-kyung asks softly. Taehyung looked into her eyes and saw sincerity in them.

Taehyung kept quite for awhile. Silence engulfing them, the only sound which could he heard was hooting of an owl and barks of dogs in between. While Eun-kyung and Sehun were patiently waiting for the answer.