[07]

Chapter 07:: Discussing about the ex-owner

The young CEO was cuddling his adorable husband in their bedroom after their dinner. Jungkook buried his face in Taehyung's neck and left soft butterfly kisses to get his attention who was busy playing piano tiles on his phone.

Unfortunately Taehyung ignored Jungkook's attempt to get his attention.

The older finally broke the silence wanting to talk to his husband. "How was your first day in this new house, Tae?"

"It was boring. I literally had nothing to do, thanks to that Ajumma who came earlier." Taehyung said with eyes fixed on the screen and finger agressively tapping on it.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and snatched the phone from the younger and turned towards him who whined when he lost the game. Jungkook kept the phone aside and wrapped his arms around him and stared at his face. "Who?" He asked.

"She is our neighbour, she stays in the house beside ours." Says Taehyung, wrapping his left leg around Jungkook's thin waist and hands fisting on his husband's night shirt from behind.

"You know Kookie? She is very sweet and kind and we got along so well. She gave me so many nicknames and she also knows about my pregnancy. She brought cupcakes for us and it was so tasty that I ate all of it and forgot to keep some of it for you." Taehyung kept rambling to which Jungkook chuckled.

"What?" Asked Taehyung when he heard Jungkook laughing. Jungkook shook his head and pecked his lips. "Nothing. It's just– you look adorable while rambling."

"Oh" Taehyung blushed and looked down at Jungkook's chest then suddenly something crossed his mind. "Kookie! I found something today in the store room. Our picture!"

Taehyung instantly got up and went towards the drawer set beside the bed and searched for the picture. Jungkook sat up and leaned on the headboard with his arms crossed over his chest. "You found it?" Older asked.

"Strange– I-I kept it here this evening when I came to change my clothes. I remember I kept it here." Taehyung said, desperately pointing to the drawer. Jungkook sighed and motioned him to come and sit down.

With a sad pout Taehyung walks back to the bed and before he could sit Jungkook swiftly pulled him closer and made him sit on his lap. Taehyung immediately straddle him. "I really found our picture Kookie. I think the ex-owner of this mansion knows us."

"That's impossible baby." Jungkook tugged a strand of hair behind Taehyung's ears. "They don't know us and I'm sure of it. The owner left this house years ago and rarely comes here so he gave all the responsibility to his secretary. He sold me the mansion. And I'm sure that owner must have got the news of his mansion being sold to us, and if he knows us then he surely would have called me but he didn't."

'I guess it was his hallucination.' older thought.

"Taehyung? What if it was just your imagination? Your hallucination? You know you often get it whenever we go to some new place."

"You think I'm crazy? I wasn't hallucinating, it was real. I really did found our picture!" Taehyung shouted with tears forming in his eyes. Jungkook shook his head furiously, softly holding Taehyung's cheeks in his hands. "No Tae. I didn't mean it like that."

"Come with me, I'll show you the picture of the owner." He says and pulled Jungkook's arms who without saying another word just followed the younger.

Upon reaching the store room Taehyung hastily pulled him closer to the board which had two pictures stuck on it.

"See! I told you!"

"You are right there is indeed the owners picture here. But not ours." He got behind Taehyung and back hugged him. He inspected the picture carefully and deep down he felt as if he knew the girl or have seen her somewhere before.

"But atleast I'm half right." Taehyung leaned his head back on Jungkook's shoulder and let out a sigh. "But why is their things still in here? Also there is one more room which is locked." He slightly tilted his head to look at Jungkook's side profile.

"The person who sold me this mansion, first refused to sell it to me since their belongings were still here and it would take time to take everything out. I wanted to buy this mansion because the neighborhood is nice and quiet here so I paid him extra money and he finally sold me. They will come and take their things away soon just bare it for a while okay? And don't come in here it's too dusty." Jungkook rambled.

Taehyung hummed in understanding. "But there is one more room downstairs which is filled with their belongings and it isn't locked."

"Really there is one more? I thought only two rooms. Anyways leave it, they will come and take it back. There are many other rooms here."

Taehyung turned around and wrapped his hands around older's neck. Jungkook understood what he wanted, so he lifted Taehyung up hooking his arms under his knees and other on his back, picking him up bridal style. Taehyung giggled kissing Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook walked back into their bedroom and placed Taehyung on the bed and hovered over him. Taehyung shyly smiled before leaning up and closing the gap between them.

Jungkook smirked while teasingly moving his lips against Taehyung's.

When all of a sudden the window behind them opened with a loud thud literally hitting on the wall, cold wind blowing in, causing them to break the kiss and look into that particular direction.

Jungkook huffed when their romantic moment got distracted, he walked towards the window and angrily shut it, whilst locking it. Taehyung giggled looking at Jungkook's angry pout.

Taehyung opened his arms wide when he saw Jungkook coming back, waiting to be cuddled to sleep.

Jungkook's mood immediately changed as he chuckled looking at Taehyung. He switched off the lights and got onto the bed and hugged the younger and placed his one arm under Taehyung's head and other on his waist.

Before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep he softly caressed Taehyung's stomach mumbling, "Good night baby sweet dreams and let your mommy sleep too."

Taehyung blushed profusely hiding his cheeks. "S-stop it!"

Jungkook chuckled giving a peck on Taehyung's cheeks, "Goodnight Tae."

"Mm... Night.." Taehyung pulled the soft blanket over their bodies to keep them warm before letting his heavy eyelids close.

°*°*°

Who Do I Love?

Taehyung and Vante happens to look alike from head to toe but they are not twins

Taehyung is a shy, friendly and a lovely boy who is loved by most of the kids in their high school while Vante is a quite introvert kid in the class. And both happens to have a huge crush on Jeon Jungkook.

But who does Jungkook love and who would he choose?

If you find it interesting then do check out this book. I'm sure you would like it.