[24]

Chapter 24:: The Old House

"Yesterday i had a nice dream." Taehyung spoke. Jimin just hummed as he walked beside Taehyung around the neighborhood, hands in his pocket. "I dreamt that Jungkook and me were cuddling and i felt so comfortable last night."

"Good i guess." Jimin replied.

"Hey shorty! what happened to you today? Why aren't you talking like usual?" Taehyung asked turning his head towards his short friend.

Jimin snapped his head towards Taehyung, glaring at him. "Yesterday it rained so heavily and today it's so cold outside. I'm feeling cold yet i came out with you for a walk because you wanted to." Jimin huffed and pushed his hands more into the pocket, trying to keep himself warm.

"But it's nice and cool isn't it?"

"Only for you. But I'm feeling cold." Taehyung laughed and back hugged Jimin. "I'll hug you. Now good?"

"Yeah much better." Jimin smiled back and just looked around the neighborhood and his eyes fall on the two familiar people standing near the Church's broken gate.

"Hey look there." Jimin pointed his index finger out. "Ajumma and Father Sehun." Taehyung looked at their direction and pulled Jimin along with him to go and greet the elders.

"Good morning Ajumma! Good morning father!" Taehyung greeted happily to the elders who greeted him back.

"Good morning to you two" Jimin softly mumbled. "Good Morning. What happened to Jimin today? He is not in a good mood?" Eun-kyung asked.

"He is throwing tantrums because it's cold today." Taehyung said. Jimin rolled his eyes and changed the topic.

"Father, how did the gate broke?" Jimin asked Sehun who was trying to fix the broken gate.

"It happened cause of yesterday's heavy rain and wind, but anyways this gate was very old and weak, it had to break one day. I guess it will rain some few more days, i have to fix it before it starts raining again." replied Sehun and the other three just hummed as a reply.

"Ahh! Ajumma!" Taehyung suddenly yelled, the other's flinched at his sudden outburst. "Namjoon hyung told me about Kim So Hyun. And guess what he told me about her?"

"I know, Namjoon came to my house first and told me about her. I never thought she was such a big liar. We trusted her so much but she choose to lie to us." Eun-kyung sighed in disappointment. "I sometimes wonder where she might be now?"

All four just stood there in silence staring at the ground. Thinking of diffrent scenarios in their mind, in which the missing girl and her daughter could be in now.

"She is very mysterious, I definitely want to know more about her." Taehyung speaks interrupting the silence.

"I guess she is, cause she never allowed me to visit her other house, which i always wanted to visit." Eun-kyung whispered.

"We can still visit the house!" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed. All three looked at the pregnant male, smiling at them.

"How?" She asked, eyebrows furrowed.

"The day when i met Father, he told me that her house is in that jungle." Taehyung explained. "He also said that, maybe the key's of her house might be still in our mansion. We just need to find them, and I know we can find it."

"B-Butㅡ"

"No but's Jimin, He is right. We can find it easily, if we search for it together. Also, even i wanted to go there for quite a long time." Eun-kyung interrupts.